Elusive Target #15: THE RAGE (Year 3: April 28 - May 8 2023)

Finally an ET in Chongqing!

13 Likes

Hyped to drown him in the datacore

9 Likes

1 Like

That might be a long drag…would more likely die from banging his head on all those steps…

But really hyped for this one and see can really make use of the Streets in Chongqing and changes they can make. Overall the ETs for Hitman 3 have been top notch.

5 Likes

Gonna beat the crap out of him and then bury a pick axe in his skull. :stuck_out_tongue: :bear:

3 Likes

Thats why we gun lure him

2 Likes

Keep forgetting that’s a thing. Only seen it a couple times on youtube. How is it performed?

1 Like

Ive learned by just watching others do it. I usually as a guard place infront of a target they notic and just as they turn i pick it back up and they follow me. The best showcase of this glitch is in my food critic video

1 Like

Will give that a watch then, Will be fun to cheese the older ETs.

1 Like

Chongqing street and no ica facility it will be great :relieved:

5 Likes

Love the new H3 Elusive Targets.

Can’t wait to play this!!

5 Likes

this is a 15th ET everyone if you complete this you unlock causal undercover suit

6 Likes

That is if you’ve completed, not missed nor failed, all the previous ones, of course. Then this will be the earliest possible ET for the suit unlock. :wink:

5 Likes

He looks so cool, can’t wait to walk in Chongqing for my 12th ET.

2 Likes

I so cant wait to fight him with the fists, I just hope his path allowes some alone time so the punching doesn’t ruin SA.

5 Likes

Hope that there is a mission story with 47 is gonna fight with The Rage and kill him on the ring, like 47 did with Sanchez in Night Night mission in Hitman Absolution.

10 Likes

I’m gonna try to drag his unconscious body to the data core and activate the cleaning system.

5 Likes

You are making big plans there, and I am looking forward to see them

2 Likes

daddy? sorry. daddy? sorry. daddy? sorry. daddy? sorry. daddy?

2 Likes

I don’t make gaming videos. I’ll just post whether I was able to do it or not.

3 Likes