ELUSIVE TARGET #18: THE SERIAL KILLER (Year 3: April 21 - May 1 2023)

So the crime scene is the same as mine. Guess there are not many alternatives for NKO, considering his not exactly complex route. Your way is really smart and should be about 20 seconds faster, mine is more noob-proof: wait till he start going from the TV to the outside, open the door and throw any item right when he walks past the bathroom, to distract him and not the cowboy fella.

As for the girl and the totally not an undercover cop - they came out not a while ago and shouldn’t return till you done. Unless their path is random and I just got a lucky timing.

First I collected as much dialogue as I could then I weapon lured him to the basement of the house up for sale where he received an explosive surprise. The guards upstairs came fast so thankfully it counted as an accident. Oh yeah I almost blew myself up by accident but stopped myself from walking through the lasers at the last moment. I think the many ET failures these days account for people who forgot they weren’t on the arcade.

4 Likes

If you have the patience, fart box him, then when he finishes puking, he’s isolated on the bathroom. With an already placed illegal weapon down, weapon lure works like a charm. :wink:

1 Like

I’m aware. I just like to stash bodies when I can.

2 Likes

Weird, but hmm

20Characters

1 Like

Who is the client for this mission?
It bugs me that judging from the briefing the ICA is doing this out of kindness.

1 Like

10 Likes

My guess is that it’s someone in law enforcement who doesn’t want to wait for a break in the case, and they know that if they hired ICA to use just their intelligence-gathering branch to go around investigating who the Censor really was and then found him and brought in evidence against him, it might not stand up in court, even if delivered “anonymously” to prosecutors. So they probably decided, screw it, as long as this guy is stopped, I don’t care if it ends with him in prison or in the ground. ICA, here’s two hundred thousand out of my retirement pension, go find this guy and take him out.

3 Likes

Literally anyone who is ready to pay to restore peace and safety in Vermont. It can be local authorities, police struggling to deal with a guy within the law, someone wealthy and willing to put his money in a good use, relatives of one of the victim or just any local who is scared and tired of looking over their shoulder.

4 Likes

When the Serial Killer was first announced, before its release, I thought it might be part of the gameplay that we have to identify the Censor first, then Diana says that she’s relaying the info to the client, and to wait a minute before making a move. She then gets back to us that the client has determined that the evidence found about who the Censor is can’t be used for legal purposes, so the client has given permission to go ahead and terminate the target, and then we move on him. A fun idea for story purposes, but bad for ET gameplay, I guess, so it’s best that it was kept simple. If the Censor had been a bonus mission instead of an ET, perhaps something like that would have happened.

5 Likes

Finally had some free time.

Glad to have the Suburban Suit back. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Here’s a challenge - Eat a bowl of cereal when playing the Serial Killer ET.

1 Like

Risky as Cocoa Puffs and tasteless as Kashi.

2 Likes

Sonko with Fire Axe kill.

I was forced to create another account for play again this ET, because I failed SA on my main account. Sure, there is the Arcade mode, but…

Btw, this guy is really a joke, you don’t even need the Sieker to lure him alone in the bathroom.

I’d give him a D-.
My kill: B+

8 Likes

The car battery didn’t ignite the fuel leak but a good old bullet always works.

16 Likes

That’s a really colorful explosion! What a gaudy way to die!

3 Likes

SK_Flight

11 Likes

Just got back from holiday. Maybe I’ll try this one. Looks like wasted potential from what people are saying & the same old short predictable pattern where a distraction is required to isolate the target or emetics are required :disappointed:

Great vids peeps :+1:

1 Like

Hiding him in that bathroom closet is a trap!
Lost SA rating but I don’t care that much about that anymore.

5 Likes

Yeah, I know. That fucking open window is a save and disgrace at the same time. I lost SA on my main account because for it.

3 Likes