Elusive Target #19 The Blackmailer 27.01.2017 DON'T USE LIGHT RIG!

Bug Report Thread

It’s probably a bit early for that

But… Why not :DDDD i am original as fuck…

I think in september. It was one of the two leaked elusive targets. The second was The Twin, released in July. I think we’ll kill him in september. After The Broker I guess a ET in Morocco

Yeap, i think so too, cause we need more elusives in marrakesh. GunRunner was not hard at all and i understand why, cause he was first. Next i belive will be more challenging.

But fuck blackmailer and broker i wanna see lara croft or adam jenson as elusives. Lara for example to sapienza ruins as explorer and adam to the icon mission with bulletproof disguise as a sensation 2.0

Noo I like Lara Croft. But I want a female ET

I love her too, but it will be nice to kill her MUHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAlalaaallaa BLAAAD BLAD blooooood HahahaaaaMULALAA. Oh sorry just wondering ^^

Well the first Elusive with a pseudo-objective apart from the kill was “The Twin”, then we have the first ET that involves a full objective besides the hit which is “The Broker”. So now that we’ve been introduced to the Elusives with objectives, it could happen at any time I suppose.

Looks dope, has a bit of an vampire look

My was first:(20chars);

You shouldn’t have brought this thread up anymore. I doubt anyone even remembered this one anymore and people are already having conversations in Ninja47:s thread, so this is just irrelevant.

I know just wanted to be asshole, st least once^_^

https://hitman.com/news/elusive-target-19

He will appear for TEN days, probably for disc buyers.

What happened to the other thread?

Seems to of been “pruned”

The creator @Ninja47 get banned so that thread is deleted.

Nobody ever eats / ate from it…

It’s in the Ballroom (near Mr von Zell)

Here’s the briefing, plan accordingly…