Elusive Target #19: THE GUNRUNNER (Year 3: 16-26 June 2023)

Maybe there is a teleporting guard in The Blackhat and that’s why these three ETs were grouped together in the last Arcade batch. :joy:

1 Like

The prince has another teleporting guard, the one that stands by the side-door to the coffin starting location room, when you open the door and cause an audio distraction. He’ll sometimes teleport to the square, near the performance artist. I have fun with the RFID explosive with him.

1 Like

Im a bit late with this one, but I’ve gone with a broadsword kill like usual.

6 Likes

I was able to slow down the clip and isolate these frames before the guard disappears.

Deuces

6 Likes

That was a terrible Elusive Target! But I managed to come up with probably the easiest Fibre Wire kill on this target with No Lockdown/No Alarms/No Emetics/No KO. Just the Briefcase required to grab his attention for this very limited ET :disappointed:

Suit Only/Silent Assassin

11 Likes

well theres a first for everything, thank god ive already played this guy quite a lot on the offline mod and also once in the et arcade.

13 Likes

I offer you my condolences. Also, what happened?

4 Likes

I tried to do my cheese strat of spawning in the garage, shooting him in the head and running out. I missed his head, guards came after me. I though lol lets have some fun before i restart. I was in cover behind a car and usually it takes multiple shots to explode. But this one soldier comes up with a shotgun, shoots the car and it instantly explodes, killing me. I tried alt F4ing but to no avail

4 Likes

I was always nervous standing near gas canisters during ETs and other blowable stuff, but damn, I didn’t know NPCs can actually blow up a car. One more point to my anxiety.

3 Likes

Didn’t really bother.
Rating: scattergunner

8 Likes

Elusive Target: The Gunrunner Year 2 - Bold and Brutal

Shabby 47 is back and decides it’s time to axe this low-life gunrunner.

18 Likes

Now that’s creativity, not abusing the weapon follow glitch to make him die wherever you want. Great run.

Are you the guy who makes ET dialogues vids, btw?

4 Likes

One and the very same. :smiley:

2 Likes

Speaking of which, are you planning on doing a dialogue video for the Pharmacist? I think she should be pretty interesting, considering she meets with Margolis.

I certainly plan to. I’ve not had a chance to take a proper look yet, but from what I’ve heard they’ve added default start location and no load out as a forced complication. That’s going to make it very difficult to capture all of the dialogue, especially at the start.

3 Likes

From what I’ve seen, she doesn’t actually say anything until she meets Margolis, so you’ve got a few minutes to grab an auction staff or bodyguard disguise, but her bodyguards are enforcers of the bodyguard disguise, so be wary.

3 Likes

the only way i did it for the paris et was using a propane flask and just shot it with the lound hx 10 smg

Thanks for that. I’ve done a quick reconnaissance and this seems to be completely lacking when it comes to dialogue. The dialogue is interesting, but there are only three sets of conversation pieces with Margolis, and she doesn’t seem to have any private conversations on her phone. I’ll still grab the dialogue and do a video, but if anyone has noticed anything else I might have missed, then please let me know.

6 Likes

Electricity kills are fun, what can I say.

11 Likes

It"s a success for me! I was so disappointed by my outcome with the Serial Killer that i wanted to be sure to take down the Gunrunner good. I meant business. I’ll dismantle any suspens: it’s probably the most common way to take him down. I made him move into the basement after i blew up a car near him. It took me a while to find a remote control bomb just behind the vehicle (it was there all the time?!). I’m proud i came up with an evolutive strategy through different attempts to finally get SA with a clean kill. I’m just bothered i couldn’t find a way to kill him without taking someone else. First time i finally did this ET and it was one of the easiest kill.

4 Likes