Elusive Target #19: THE GUNRUNNER (Year 3: 16-26 June 2023)

Sorry to put this in The Gunrunner thread, but as I’d been asked about doing a dialogue video in this thread, and because she only appears in the Elusive Target Arcade there isn’t a dedicated thread. So, this seemed like the best place. There wasn’t a massive amount of dialogue, but it was still quite interesting. As always, I hope you enjoy.

Hitman 3 - Elusive Target: The Pharmacist - Dialogue

15 Likes

Didn’t realise until just now that IO is reactivating this ET almost exactly one year later from the Year 2 release. Anyway, time to do the exact same thing all over again I guess… “Fun”.

Really wish IO would freshen up the Y3 roster a little. This Y2 copy and paste lineup is quite dull.

5 Likes

This guy, again. I found a new and better strategy last time for isolating this dude, but now I don’t even know what I want to do to him. Maybe the battle axe.

2 Likes

How the hell am I going to do this stupid mission No Loadout SA SONKO?… is that even possible?…

1 Like
5 Likes

I used a sniper rifle this time. It was lazy, I know, but I didn’t have a lot of time.

3 Likes

Honest work
ezgif-3-ca66e94eaa

9 Likes

I thought my setup was complete. Must’ve had the ducker too close.

Detonated by the exit, but lost SA due to body found.

That’ll teach me to just snap his neck and not go with an “elaborate but useless” plan. :laughing:

4 Likes

SASONKO - Fiberwire (No Emetics or Lockdown)

4 Likes

It’s definitely possible, I’ve done it in the arcade before :kissing:

3 Likes

SA / SO / No KO / Default Start / No Loadout

First wanted to flash, shoot and escape within 5 seconds, but ended up choosing the safer approach. First time I killed him in a lame way, also messed up The Liability 2 weeks ago, so decided to not risk this time. Hope he will return once more so I can try to gun him down.

5 Likes

This was took me longer than I thought because of the way the AI works (you need to poison 3 targets beforehand if you want the 4th to go to a toilet and not one of the trashcan in the consulate).

Nothing to say here really, I still hadn’t done the drowning challenge in the map and wanted to complete it but I gotta say it was both fun (to test and see how I can make him go to a toilet) and a bit challenging (the consulate is full of cameras and enforcers).

ET wise he’s kinda bland tho because he stays in once place and to move him you have to trigger a lockdown (also I found out that the phone animation he does can be useful to make him stay in once place, like I lured him into a corner and instead of immediately leaving after investigating he started checking his phone).

3 Likes

I wanted to use the tank gun on this guy but that would require removing all guards who could be hit or spot the body - even though the tank gun is technically an accident kill the way the body gets thrown around means that anyone spotting it would instantly invalidate silent assassin so gotta also clear all guards who could spot the body. Fortunately I discovered the body found via arcade mode. Probably best I not even try that which is too bad cause he probably sold that vehicle.

1 Like

No Loadout SA SONKO

8 Likes