Elusive Target #2: THE STOWAWAY (Year 3: 23 June - 3 July 2023)

Those aprons are the real targets in this mission. I must eliminate all those eyesores by hiding them in clothing bags.

4 Likes

So I replayed The Stowaway in the arcade and I actually let him change his clothes and go on his second route. I donā€™t know why he starts disguised as a waiter when the ARK-itecht disguise is much more powerful. Itā€™s cool that he actually has dialogue with the people upstairs and interesting that they actually put people in the room thatā€™s empty in the main mission where you can easily isolate Sophia and the Constant. His attempts to blend in are pretty funny too. However, itā€™s weird they put so much effort into the upstairs section cause Jimmy Chen isolates himself for an easy kill when he goes to change outfits

2 Likes

Such a clean cinematic runā€¦

ā€¦could have been.

5 Likes

For anyone that has already completed the ET, is now showing for you as ā€œPreviously Eliminatedā€ instead of just ā€œeliminatedā€? Itā€™s showing like this for me on both Steam and PlayStation. The game has decided to treat it like a reactivation all of a sudden. :thinking:

3 Likes

Yes, it does it for me too

Same here. I never played Year 1 Stowaway, so I donā€™t really understand why they would label it like that. Maybe theyā€™re gonna change some things about ETs in the following months?

1 Like

My guess is that they accidentally ended the target early so they quickly reactivated it but because itā€™s technically separate it displays ā€œpreviously eliminated/failedā€ now

This is the only way I have found so far if you want to do it SASO, No Loadout, No KO, No Distract.
Please let me know if any of you have done it differently.

2 Likes

Arrgghh The Entertainer! Donā€™ t get me started. It took me forever to do SASO, No Loadout, No Subdue, No Distract
You can see it here (from 11:43):

1 Like

@Syndicator what do you mean by No Disctract?
No distract anyone or no distract only a target?

1 Like

How can you say no knockout when you did knock people out?

5 Likes

Hooray! My first Silent Assassin for an elusive target in a while! I did restart it quite a few times but I finally got him in a satisfying way!

It was nice to actually tackle this guy in an unrestricted way for once

4 Likes

I do believe thats the only way to get the tablet

2 Likes

Well, I try not to knock out anyone at any point to be honest. But sometimes you have to to get an item from them. For that I have to use a concussion from an explosion which you could say is a knock out - but it still gives you silent assassin even if the body is found.
The only reason I use it here is because I havenā€™t found another way to complete the mission without it.
Since you ask, perhaps you have found a way to do it that you could share with me? I would love to know if there is.

1 Like

By ā€˜No Distractā€™ I mean that I try not to use throwing stuff, placing coins or bullets as a distraction. I also try not to use distraction like a generator or fusebox unless it has a secondary purpose such as trickering a story or NPC action (like turning on the sprinklers to make a pool for electricution). I also donā€™t use shooting guards from a distance to break their enforcer AI to gain access somewhere.
As a rule of thumb I just try to see if I can complete the missions with as little aid as possible and try not to leave any signs of me being there. That is also why I do ā€˜no loadoutā€™ and sometimes even return items to locations I got them from.
It basically just me having fun with the game the way I think it makes sense to me. Thats it :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, I agree that you have to knock her out to get the tablet, but that also negates the ā€œno knockoutā€ strategy. I have no issue with the way you did the mission at all. I only think you should remove the ā€œno knockoutā€ label. On further viewing, you actually knock out more than just that one person too. There is at least a second person that is knocked out by the falling chandelier.

3 Likes

I went for the simplest tactic since i had a small window to play him.
Iā€™m a Sieker lover but though i had to restart so many times since i couldnā€™t shoot him properly in the art gallery: i thought at first i was a terrible at aiming but really i couldnā€™t shoot him for some reason. Ah well, i finally used the remote vomit bomb (i donā€™t know the proper name) and drowned him. Quick and easy. Since iā€™m not very meticulous when it comes to leaving the scene, the body is found every single time even if i waited before opening the door of the toilets. First time SA playing this ET. Next!

3 Likes

Itā€™s called a fart box!

4 Likes

Iā€™m ashamed of myself for laughing :rofl:. The name certainly hasnā€™t the same class as our favourite bald man. Now iā€™m picturing him using it on himself. Well done.

1 Like

Well i sadly cannot find the image @47Agent made a while back about it but that will certainly make you laugh!

1 Like