Elusive Target #2: THE STOWAWAY (Year 3: 23 June - 3 July 2023)

7 Likes

that picture will never get old. :rofl:

1 Like

There you go! So funny, gets me every time!

1 Like

…yeah the image says it all doesn’t it.

Didn’t really feel like putting in some effort and I still hadn’t done the drowing achivement so I just went for the safe and easy route.

I actually like this ET and how it works (with him moving if you interact with him and all) but this is like the 3rd time I’m doing it so it’s gotten kinda repetitive (since at the end of the day he has only one route).
Then again this is also an elusive target issue since it makes out of the box strategies high risk low reward.

8 Likes

Ah The Stowaway, one of the top 2 Isle of Sgail ETs!

5 Likes

Probably the best one considering who the other is :x

3 Likes

Good old Jimmy, walking straight into a proxy
ezgif-3-7d50811aa4

10 Likes

SASONKO - Fiberwire (No Emetics too which was a pain in the ass :sob:)

9 Likes

Inspired by @Axwage I tried to do a No Loadout SASONKO
20230623_151705

8 Likes

How do you even begin to pull off something like that?

1 Like

I must admit I can’t really tell what’s going on, but it looks like FIRE which is always cool.

I haven’t gotten to the Stowaway yet. I did manage the Gunrunner, but have yet to do it on my main account and capture footage. It was actually kinda easy. I am a bit apprehensive about how I’ll do the Stowaway…

Thanks for being inspired :smiley:

1 Like

It’s very hard to explain but basically it requires some game knowledge and trial and error, I can give some tips though!

• Experiment in the arcade, Use the Codices for this one.

• Identify any added or main mission NPC’s that may be an obstacle. Zoe walks through this door throughout her loop, an additional guard is placed in the museum right by the door, and the twin guard duo also walk through the door.

• Observe NPC and Target loops, there is a small window to lure and kill the Stowaway without alerting Zoe or the guard duo, but you’ll have to get rid of the guard who’s at the door.

• Look for a place of weakness or somewhere isolated, I killed Zoe here many times without being spotted, so it would work for any other NPC too.

• Remember to place guns as a way to get rid of guards. Very useful for No KO runs.

• If an NPC doesn’t look at you or hear your distraction, you can use a bullet distraction to make an NPC look at you then peakaboo them to lure them to an area you want them, that’s what I did with this mf :sob:

• Just experiment lol

Also recommend not being like me and actually use emetics for this ET if your going for a melee kill or poison kill SASO because it’s a pain in the ass. I just don’t like using emetics other than consumed or pricked.

4 Likes

That’s what I did. Found out that Siekering him at the correct place in his loop will make him go to the water tub by Ark bar, where he’s an easy syringe jab. Didn’t bother to make it fully NKO, so I got rid of the guard in the gate/connector by just tossing a sedative gum into the grass outside.
The main thing I was curious about was the exact method used to distract the target because that’s what wowed me the most.

Done, it was with a cunning plan (illustrated below). As cunning as a fox that has just been made professor of cunning at Oxford university.

I know that a safe way to do the Stowaway is to let him go change into Architect clothes, and then serve poison food to him when he passes by the bar on the upper floor, but it’s such a slow process.

5 Likes

I’m bored of playing the same ET roster as last year. So I just used the propane to get it over and done with, while retaining SA, in under 30 seconds.

:yawning_face:

6 Likes
6 Likes

Me too. First I weapon lured him to the Keep after subduing the guards beforehand and knocked him out. I would’ve thrown him into the ocean then and there but I wanted to use the flare to escape so I went to get it first but got caught by an extra NPC standing in a window so I restarted and just used a propane flask and EMP charge rather then try again. Regret my decision now because I hadn’t used the Iron Maiden on him yet.

Sent him to the restroom with an emetic briefcase and then threw a battle axe into his back while he puked. Felt good.

6 Likes

Pretty much the same way as the last year, but didn’t fuck up this time.

Tried to find a clean way to SASONKO him without darts/gas cheesing, but couldn’t come up with anything.

6 Likes

I wanted him to change his outfit in the bathroom near the gallery, but he went to the next floor. I had made a puddle near the sink, gave him the EMP Device, with a greedy little coin on the sink itself, and was hoping he’d see the coin, step into the puddle, then I’d activate the EMP and zap him. But I ended up lethally throwing one of the greedy coins at him. :yawning_face:

4 Likes