Elusive Target #2: THE STOWAWAY (Year 3: 23 June - 3 July 2023)

ah i see. yeah no way to undo it. also finally got the casual undercover suit. only outfit left is the Paris suit with gloves.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s also a Miami-gloved Florida suit and two props, hopefully in future challenge formats.I know such expectations are unrealistic

3 Likes

Assuming everything goes ok with the vet, at least for now, Iā€™m probably going to tackle this one later today, and if not, then probably next week.

Knowing what I know now, Iā€™m gonna take this guy out after he goes up to the display floor where Sofia talks to the Constant. He goes off to one of the side rooms there, where thereā€™s a single guard and an Ark patron, both just chilling. I can get the guard to leave by placing a weapon on the floor shortly before Chen enters the room, and the patron will mostly have her back turned from the place near the window where Chen will stop and talk with himself. Thereā€™s also a bin in that room to hide a body.

So hereā€™s my question that Iā€™m taking suggestions on: once Chen stops in that room, and having made the guard leave, should I A) fiber wire him while the patron isnā€™t looking and dump his body in the bin, or B) leave a coin on the window frame to make him approach it, and push him out the window? I honestly canā€™t choose which one I want to do, and so am curious what others would want to do in that same scenario. If you think one is better than the other but donā€™t want to leave a response, Iā€™ve put a poll below, and I think Iā€™ll do whichever is more popular.

Which method should I use on this ET?
  • Fiber wire him
  • Push him out the window
  • Neither, I have a better idea (explain)

0 voters

4 Likes

Push him from Constant Tower

1 Like

Do the griddy in front of him to light him aflame

1 Like

How would I do that?

Do what?

2 Likes

I do it. But in video no audio, so i publish video but kill this target in offline mode

1 Like

Weapon glitch, just do it one and kill him for exemple fire or somthing else

1 Like

Iā€™ll try that in Arcade mode then, because I have not been able to master the weapon glitch yet. Donā€™t want to screw it up on an actual live ET.

4 Likes

Because of the constant use (pun intended) in ETA, my motivation was low and all I did was pass some gas that turned to a lethal injection.

Hopefully The Sensation comes back soon, I want another chance at him.

1 Like

I need anyone to tell me why was this ET reactivated again, why? What was the point? I still remember the first time playing him, I can admit, as someone that doesnā€™t like ETs that much, first playthrough is nice sometimes, and confronting him about the fact that he is a reporter was fineā€¦ I guess, but, after more than 3 years of Multiple reactivions and multiple ETA appearences, I can not see even a single reason for IOI to even put him in the game, he is one of the easiest, if not the easiest ET in the game, if there is anyone happy about unlocking the suit now, then show yourself because probably 99% of the players that play the game have unlocked that suit already, PLEASE STOP BRINGING THIS ET INTO THE GAME IOI, WE DONā€™T WANT TO PLAY HIM!

2 Likes

Hello.

20tuxedosmasksandgloves

5 Likes

I mean, I kinda agree, but if people wanted another opportunity to get the tuxedo and mask with gloves, why didnā€™t they activate the appraiser instead? Sheā€™s overused in the arcade, but at least sheā€™d be something different.

1 Like

Congrats on being 1% I guessā€¦

1 Like

Yeah, she wouldā€™ve been better, even tho she is incredibly easy too if itā€™s not your first time, propane in the gallery with the big one, having the notebook nearby, she is extremely easy too but I must admit not as much as Stowaway

1 Like

Nice find, i havenā€™t ever bonked out German wannabe!

1 Like

I personally am gonna give you a good idea here:
Either push Jimmy Chen into the Iron Maiden whilst disguised as a knight OR Use a medieval weapon on Jimmy Chen whalst disguised as a knight.
However whatever kne you do i shall do the other on my YT so please message me a answer

1 Like

The griddy, do the griddy

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna be adhering to the HPP on this lien always, and I see no means in which I can do either of those while doing so.

1 Like

What the hell is ā€œthe griddy?ā€

3 Likes