Elusive Target #20: THE REVOLUTIONARY (Year 3: 19 - 29 May 2023)

A level challenge for reaching mastery level 20 in Miami.

you think they’d add lil flashy and the explosive pen too? cause i’ve got lil flashy and the Miami suit from the undying returns contract from the hitman 2 carry over.

good idea.Because Featured Contracts are far more than 70 rewards, yet there are no rewards above 80. Maybe too lazy :rofl::rofl:

I’m glad he’s back. I never played him.

I hope they will come up with some alternative because, well, there are still new players coming everyday who didn’t experience 6 years of time-limited content or for other reasons couldn’t attend the ETs as well as they wanted (i’m in that case). I would love to get my hand around the Undying’s neck some day. Soon. -Ish. Please IOI?
The alternative would be to renew the Undying’s look but this means new voice-over, rebuild the ET mission. Lots of work.

Makes sense. Then I’ll put it this way: devs don’t have to, but I think it’s so much worth it to put some effort into one ET, instead of awkwardly adding rare Miami items to featured contracts milestone. I mean, if they keep adding more free content for us, such as new maps and game modes, they are probably interested in maintaining the game well, right?

But yeah, new Miami ET seems unlikely to happen.

You will never get The Undying. Sorry.

You will probably get all the other ones though. In time.

I cannot speak to whether The Undying (& Returns) is available via PC mod.

2 Likes

Well it’s a pity. I’m sure something can be done about it, as well as the Gary Busey mission: a revamped version of those missions is possible without real celebrities, can it not? For example, a target posing as the actor Sean Bean would be a hilarious take on this most famous ET.
It’s rather silly to invite an actor to guest in a mission that will eventually become a legend, ironic considering who Bean played. A real pity. Luckily we have Youtube. Sigh.

@Axwage another sort of undying movie actor takes the role lol.

@47Agent now photoshops Tom Cruise into the Kronstadt building…

My life would be complete if Liam Neeson was an ET.

L.N.: “What I do have is a particular set of skills…”

47: “What I have is a sniper rifle and C4.”

2 Likes

22 Likes

I don’t know why… I was thinking of the “Show me the Money” line. Was there a challenge? :thinking:

And lol, Emetic Book. :joy: :+1:

Edit: When The Undying was first released, we were given a choice of what to unlock. Li’l Flashy, Explosive Pen, and the Headphone (Fiber) Wires.

This could also be a good unlock, especially for those missing a certain phone…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4jo6KkFfIc

Electric Hands? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Emetic book! Yes! You’re the best.

1 Like

it’s beautiful. he also has a ton of voiced lines about scientology and starts jumping on the couch.

Or perhaps he could grab a random NPC every minute and shout “Are you Prynne‽”.

the hell is Prynne? some scientology shit?

1 Like

Nah, a person from the Liam Neeson film “The Commuter”. Not to spoil too much, but the plot revolves around Liam’s character being given a bunch of money if he can find someone called Prynne. Like his other films, it’s shit in the best way: terribly cheesy scenes and lines along with sped-up fistfights.

I’m a bit of a Liam Neeson addict to be honest, I need to shut up :rofl:

Liam Neeson finds Prynne: “Finding him was the will of the Force, I have no doubt of that.”

1 Like