Elusive Target #20: THE REVOLUTIONARY (Year 3: 19 - 29 May 2023)

on to the food critic now. waiting to see the topic on that. since i already cooked him with a propane just now.

1 Like
1 Like

aite fine i’ll subscribe!

I just did not want to eliminate him by posioning his wine. Was hoping he would head for toilet, but one push should aswell.
I actually really like him - despite him being literal fascist, who was going around killing people in Bolívia, and the fact he has been overused to hell in Arcade, he is still better than Wen. I hate it.
EDIT: That was worded poorly. I don’t like him because he is a fascist who was killing people in Bolívia, I like him because is better written, is more interesting character, and is also funnier - if you turn off his satellite, he will complain about technology and he will have to record music video on Youtube in order to appeal to people.

3 Likes

Good evening lads! It’s such a good day to get rid of a narcissistic leader!
I just finished him for the first time. I played the trilogy sporadically for countless of reasons, i wanted to savor the game little by little, one mission at a time. I missed a lot of ETs including this one, so i was glad to finally meet the military man.
Since there is a very useful window, i tried everything to lure the guard standing next to the stairs but nothing would make him budge, is it a bug or something? I shot a bullet from a silent gun - crew went crazy, threw a coin, crowbar, etc. I could have polluted the whole river if i kept throwing things. I found another disguise, poisoned his glass. Simple, clean. The usual.
It’s a nice idea to start the mission and the crew is randomly on a different location, but i don’t see the reason why would a whole crew move to another place to shoot. There is also a nice recycling of npcs that usually does this and and that and goes here and there. It’s an easy mission imo to get SA but it’s well executed. Love Diana’s “Times have changed, good luck 47”.

2 Likes

Good evening to you too sammland

1 Like

I was so happy to get the suit. Collectibles shouldn’t be this fun to get :sweat_smile:

1 Like

well enjoy the unlock my friend at least you did it

1 Like

You didn’t do the Revolutionary mission?

I thought i missed it because i had no Wen T’Sai already arrived at the Hippaman Hotel, the idiot. I remembered you can check the last ET in the destination panel.

1 Like

oh yeah but i already did the Revolutionary last week

but the the food critic one which i did not get silent assasin rip because of the punch glitch

The Food Critic is an annoying ET. What’s the punch glitch?

1 Like

basically if you try to sudue or inject him or fibre wire i forgot if he or she looking they used their head turn and it just happens this was like this in hitman 2016

1 Like

@zombiestien567 @sammland i just dunked a propane behind him, left the micro taser, ran for the hills, blew him up, and got silent assassin. tbh with the next et i think i’ll try to find a way to add flare to it. also that sucks to hear the game got weird with ya.

1 Like

However I used the big guy (firecrackers) :rofl::rofl:

the big one. yeah i took the gas strategy for the food critic.

well done Agent MJ the money has been wired to your account

1 Like

My only problem with this ET is Murillo’s speech almost always cutting out. They really need to fix this otherwise you might have to spend hours to hear all his possible dialogue. I mean I assume its a glitch but then again it could just simulate poor signal or connection or something.

That’s some ugly glitch!

Yes, he’s an heavy, really heavy drinker :rofl: