Elusive Target #20: THE REVOLUTIONARY (Year 3: 19 - 29 May 2023)

Ah yes, finally, we got the meme we needed

1 Like

Heā€™s the real ā€˜Undyingā€™.

3 Likes

The undying truly died, Vicente keeps coming back

1 Like

Man, I knew Trump wasnā€™t in the best of health, but thatā€™s extreme!

1 Like

The day Trump looks like that will be a national day of mirth and celebration.

2 Likes

Murillo was the only H2 ET that I didnā€™t get Silent Assassin on. In the Arcade, Iā€™ve mostly been doing the lockdown/poison thing, so I did that againā€¦but thought Iā€™d try it with no loadout.

Nice to finally have the Casual Tourist back. Just one more leftā€¦

5 Likes

Is it just me, or does Murilloā€™s bio change slightly every time he gets released again in any capacity? I always feel like Iā€™m reading something slightly different each time, like new details have been added or altered. Is it me?

1 Like

Did you forget to take your pills again grandpa?

3 Likes

Barely older than you, man.

2 Likes

1: Tranqulized street soldier with truck key and took his disquise.
2: Arrived at the fishermanā€™s village where Murillo kept his base.
3: Gave Lilā€™ Flashy to Murilloā€™s photographer.
4: Set it off from a Lilā€™ Flashy to trigger a target lockdown.
5: Left a weapon on the ground in front of the photographer.
6: Poisoned the wine as the photographer went to report the weapon to the guards.
7: Erased the footage at the half-built building in center of town.
8: Watched the target succumb to the poisoned wine.
9: Lured the guard standing in front of truck away with a weapon so I wouldnā€™t run him over and ruin SA in the cutscene.
10: Escaped by truck.

3 Likes

Every time Iā€™ve played this ET either in Arcade or normally I have done a poison kill and I refuse to bother with anything else.

10 Likes

A few times Iā€™ve tried to get him under lockdown by setting off the remote explosive found in the (whatever). Thereā€™s a shotgun, knife, handgun(?), and frying pan in there too. Then I find that he mustā€™ve been drinking his wine at the moment I detonated the explosive. So he drops and breaks his glass and it canā€™t be poisoned. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Best way to be sure is either to use instinct or to find a TV and wait for him to begin another speech. Lilā€™ Flashy is better then a remote explosive for this task because it is doesnā€™t injure anyone and better then the ICA Flash Phone because it wonā€™t cause the infinite ā€œpickupā€ glitch.

2 Likes

He dead.

20MurilloAppearances

3 Likes

Well, I went in with only a lockpickā€¦ A ā€˜minimalist runā€™ is the next best thing to a ā€˜no loadout runā€™. :confused:

And I didnā€™t want to have to use a crowbar to get into a couple of buildings, soā€¦

2 Likes

Ah okay. Guess that just leaves watching the TV then.

Obviously, I couldā€™ve used instinct, but I guess after youā€™ve played it so many times you start to get lazyā€¦ And I didnā€™t mind restarting.

As for the T.V. Heā€™s still having the bug where heā€™ll do it only once ā€“ the first time. After that heā€™s only air for a fraction of a second. You might even hear him giving his speech but heā€™ll be up andā€¦ well, taking a drink or whatever.

8 Likes

wasnā€™t risking it this time with oversights and trying to get silent assassin. I only wanted the suit and so I tossed a little golf ball into a silly little window and ran to the bus stop.

4 Likes

You mention a wife (meaning yer married), and i think you mentioned you live with her. Sounds like someone around 25-30. Or older