Elusive Target #24: THE APPRAISER (Year 3, 21 - 31 July 2023)

How did you uploaded a vid this way?

3 Likes

That’s still cool at least.

2 Likes

Upload the video on imgur.com.
Once this is done right click on the video, select “open video in a new tab”. It will create a page with just the video file as present in imgur servers.
Copy the url of this new tab (it will be in the format " i.imgur.com/IDofvideo.mp4 " )
Paste this link into the post on the forum.
The forum will integrate the video by itself.

In this case, the video was uploaded at https:// imgur. com/lmw8jHH
But the link pasted into the post is https:// i.imgur. com/lmw8jHH.mp4
(both sans the added space)

3 Likes

Great, this is way prettier than YT links and sped up gifs, thanks

Textbook. Fire kill, SA, no issues, and that’s while I’m feeling sick and not focusing as much as I normally do. May as well have done it in my sleep.

1 Like

I had to knock out 7 people, but I punted her into the big hole in the chapel floor. :+1:

5 Likes

SASONKO. The route seems to be simple, but I spent much more time figuring it out and practicing than I expected.

7 Likes

Good job. I tried too, during my test, to escape with the same route as yours, but I never get the right timing with those annoying two patrols. Very well done. :+1:t3:

1 Like

Thanks, your fiber wire kill is on point as well!
BTW, while testing I would just rush past the last two patrolling guards while they are observing the ocean upstairs and save some time, but during the actual execution decided to be extra safe. Learned my lesson the hard way by messing up The Stowaway - would be a perfect run if I just waited for the enforcer waitress to get to her safer position.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Some good old fiber wiring for her

9 Likes

Wish I had some cool stuff to share. Alas…it all went to shit and no one can blame 47 for the events that occurred after this picture took place.

Despite this, it was not a bad time. That’s the beauty of this game. Sometimes just barely making it to an exit is thrilling :man_running::dash:

9 Likes
4 Likes

It is strangely usual to post this, but :

@Travis_IOI @Clemens_IOI
The challenges for the Appraiser Year 3 are not present/active.

I assume they will be activated sometimes next week, and then retroactively given to anyone who made them before at the end of the ET activation (give or take 24-48h, so 1st or 2nd of August).

16 Likes

Yeah just noticed the missing challenges on Xbox for this ET.

One of these days I’ll learn to check the challenges before jumping in. Mind you, I did check the forum and didn’t see this thread bumped with the information before playing.

5 Likes

Ah The Appraiser, one of the top 2 Isle of Sgail ETs!

2 Likes

You should check that prompt sound
ezgif-3-e379756dcc

3 Likes

Guess I’ll hold off on playing this then until the challenges are live. I have literally all the challenges in the game complete, including all the ones associated with the ETs, so I’m too paranoid of being missed during the fixup process and losing my streak. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the warning. Looks like I’ll wait for a bit before dedicating 5 minutes of my valuable playtime to fart bomb that bitch.

1 Like

After the last time the challenges didn’t go live when an ET activated I’ve been checking to make sure the challenges are there for each ET before doing my attempt.

Of course the one time I forget to check was today. I imagine/hope though I’ll get the challenges a day or two after the ET window ends like last time.

2 Likes