Talk about life stories

this is a page for talking about stories in your life, bizarre or mundane, post them here (no too inappropriate stories here please!)

so my story is:
for me once i got my entire right arm got stuck in a couch and the ambulance came and said they wanted to saw my hand off but my dad did a big brainer and got it off safely

2 Likes

How did that happen? Was you trying to get something?

Was they being serious?

2 Likes

first question: i was a very smol child so my grandfather was sitting on those couch that you could lift up something to put your legs on, so i put my arm there and he closed it

second question: yes they were being serious, they were idiots because my father had bigger brains than medically trained professionals

1 Like

Ummm sime glaring facts that i might waht to point out to you logically speaking (no Offence ofc)

1. i think the paramedics are more Capable at medical acts that your dad just saying (i have no idea if your dad is a paramedic or a person with highly capable skills eg learned from the army or something)
    :smile:

no
he got it out using lubricant
and the paramedics couldn’t figure that out before deciding to saw my arm off

1 Like

Ah well i just thought that (if i were you in that horrible moment) you might trust a paramedic staff over your day with a bottle of lubricant also hmmmm lubricant :laughing:

whats so funny
are you thinking something that is sussy bussy

Maybe maybe not :smirk: :joy: