Elusive Target #24: The Bad Boy

I just found this on Facebook and I think it’s worthy to share in it’s own topic because the pics are kinda hype-building just like the case of The Black-Hat with his own themed screenshots.

More details in this week but given the second pic, it gaves the feeling it will be in The Icon because of the background.

9 Likes

That’s from the Hitman Twitter feed.

3 Likes

It’s already on Facebook aswell. The target is indeed in The Icon. That background in the cellphone pic matches the one where Dino has his PR time if you sabotage the lights.

3 Likes

They put this on Instagram as well today.

3 Likes

After the clusterfuck that was the April Content Schedule, I don’t know if I can be bothered to play this ET. I’ve been playing the game every week since launch because of the weekly content, and the giant month long gap has caused my enthusiasm to play each week to dry up.

I just don’t think I care anymore.

Plus the fact this ET is in The Icon doesn’t really help matters.

8 Likes

One of the devs ( I forget who it was) mentioned during one of their presentations last year that they had programmed ETs for the Bonus Missions. I wondered when we’d finally see one. The Icon is a pretty small arena, let’s see what they’ve got up their sleeves.

2 Likes

So far the only target that clearly happens in The Icon according to the data found in Reddit says something about a guy codenamed The Bad Boy or alike. His last name is Angus and he is in a manhunt because he got involved in a scandal in relation to weapons and drugs and Interpol is on his case and for that he is taking refuge in Sapienza as a personal guest of Dino Bosco.

1 Like

Considering this is the first elusive to appear in this map, why wouldn’t you wanna play it? I’m not saying it will be unbelievably great, it may not be. But at least it’s in a whole new setting.

4 Likes

“Silent Assassin” as always, thank you :sunglasses:

Lol

8 Likes

In Reddit they’ve already listed him to be the next ET. Not sure how an ET in Sapienza at night will work.
https://www.reddit.com/r/HiTMAN/wiki/hitman/elusivetargets/caipirinha
That’s pretty neat first name.

1 Like

The Icon was always “meh” and not overly that fun to complete. So I’m not overly enthusiastic about a new mission in the same area.

1 Like

I still require the summer suit with gloves for carrying out an ET in Sapienza, I hope this counts! Cant see why it wouldnt

1 Like

I dunno… The Icon is one of my faves from S1. But then again, I’m biased for the film industry. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I love The Icon in theory, but it was hit harder by the change to headturning than any other level. There are so many crowds and so many open spaces that you get spotted a lot in a way that feels really random. If you’re playing a contract where you have to jump over that fence at the beginning, you are going to have to restart a lot. it feels really unfair.

There also aren’t enough secluded places to lure people or hide bodies, making most NPCs nearly unusable for interesting contracts, and making the usable ones have only a limited number of kills.

I feel like one more pass on the level, making just a few minor changes, could have made it great.

3 Likes

i still cannot understand why everyone hates the icon… it was a good map

2 Likes

I thought it was one of the best side missions IMO

1 Like

Worst map ever… but still, it’s something new I guess.

1 Like

it was pretty good for what it was. but its too cramped

This! It’s restrictive and difficult to Suit Only, but you would think that design would please those that desire a challenge. I love the movie set theme thow kinda reminds me of Curtains Down in that respect and I like how it’s a nighttime setting as well. But of all the maps it definitely is my least fav and I like all of them :blush:

I find the main problem with the Icon to be it’s dependence on opportunities; I mean there’s next to no way to get Bosco outside of the 4 opportunites (only way I can think of is killing him in the trailer)

2 Likes