Elusive Target #25: THE BADBOY (Year 3: 13-23 October 2023)

I was a bit boring and just blew him up with the red gas tank on his way to his car. Couldn’t be bothered doing much else.

Now to wait for The Forger which at this stage is the final ET until we find out about Y3, which will be every single ET completed SA for my quest to complete literally every challenge in the game. :grin:

3 Likes

1 Like

And here’s my second SA-less ET. Didn’t notice that cook was in the wrong position and thus he got blown up along with Argus.

1 Like

Yeah, you have to wait until Bosco’s Manager leaves, and then you have to knock out chef so he does not get in the way. Regarding angle of shooting the TV, I usually use security disguise, and try to squeeze as much as possible in the corner of shop. Unfortunately, this will alert guards, but Argus won’t leave, he will return shortly after. Same applies when shooting canister. Again, its way too complicated to method.

I personally want to blow him during QA - but you have to make Bosco sick and distract guard who stands nearby, so you can get SA

EDIT: Also, use Krugermeier

Maybe not good, but the spot I used was outsude, up against the wall to the right of the QnA stand. With a little wiggling around and proper timing I found an angle that can hit the corner of a TV with a sniper rifle and not get spotted.

Thanks both of you, I’ll try again later before more than The Bad Boy gets hit today :joy:

2 Likes

Another failed elusive target.

2 Likes

How did you fail?

If it was because of lack of knowledge of the ET I’d recommend wat5 a Hitman Series guide and practising in the Arcade

1 Like

Everyone playing The Fixer:

Fixer_Fail

7 Likes

Hope it was a memorable experience at least. With a bit of distance, I quite enjoy the memories of how my ET failures went down, usually an interesting playthrough at least.

The Bad Boy and The Food Critic were my 2x failures in OG HITMAN (2016) and the stories of those missions are just as memorable to me as my successes.

3 Likes

Forgot to press recording in OBS. Silly me!

Here is confirmation. I went for blowing him up during QA by leaking gas lamp, and it went amazingly.

7 Likes

job done got silent assassin the iceballer is next

1 Like

Done! I did give myself a bit of insurance by poisoning the drink of the kitchen assistant in the alley that drinks from a water bottle, but he never drank it. KO’d and hid the guy that goes by the trashcan to piss… Just in case the target went to the outhouse - and there’d be no risk of getting spotted. I Seikered his agent so that he went to the outhouse, then the target - and he went upstairs. I sedated one guard, then had to choke out the 2nd one. Fiberwired the target (didn’t drown or KO and dump out of the window - but those were options). :smirk:

Done. Kicked him off the cliff while he was taking a piss. SASONKO. Had to use two bullets to blow up his car and a thrown emetic to get one of the guards to get away from the car, and throw a coin twice, but nothing difficult necessary. Didn’t Ben have to leave the area until the target was dead and needed to head for the exit. Next…

Done!

And i’m on a streak with ET’s after missing a few :smile:

4 Likes

Got the bugger. Bit bored of messing with his motor, so went ‘route one’.
KA disguise, fartcase by the couch, Benny heads to Sal’s bathroom, treated him to the ol’ chunderdunk. Case and suit retrieved and toddled off into the night. Sweet

3 Likes

Never been a massive fan of this one, but managed to get Silent Assassin thankfully.

Threw a emetic grenade at him whilst he was watching TV, whilst he was throwing up I disposed off his body guards and blew him up with a rubber duck!

Surprisingly, it was a 5 star rating :joy:

3 Likes
6 Likes

With another kind of muffin trick, you can move this target upstairs.

HITMAN 3: Elusive Target Arcade - The Badboy | SA/SONKO | Electrocution

And a quicker run with a push accident.

7 Likes

Ah yes, the elusive yet infamous Bad Boy. Obviously based on Kanye West. The best method is to hide his meds or let him run wild on Twitter.

2 Likes