Elusive Target #25 The Fugitive (23/06/2017 - 03/07/2017)

2 hours for strat, then find a nice spot to shot.
2 hours prayed for RNG to make this one work

so, what the hell is this 0 Point?
io you never stop surprising me

LOL! cuz you killed him before game starting

Truly un-freakin-believable

You just cheated.

20char

doesn’t it throw you into offline mode before getting to the results screen? at least in my experience

It may behave differently if the ET is currently active or not.

I don’t even know if that’s what happened. I should not have even speculated. Just meant to offer a possible explanation.

Realized it was probably not a very flattering thing to say, even tho I didn’t intend it that way. hence the deletion. I’m sorry.

@barhomous He is the best player in the world. Mind your manners.

Never hurts to check first. :wink:

I didn’t have a plan so I more or less went in blind. 3rd restart and I Fugu’d the Fugitive, and exited in 2 minutes.

Is Steam family sharing fixed so I can do this with my 2nd account?

So I guess you could say he is the Fugutive now. I make no apologies for that pun.

Sprut! Is that you? I knew IOI would get you one day! J/K. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, at first I thought, if there was some reason, might be the free camera tool, which I used to test the bullet and find the spot to shot. That’s the only tool I used but forgot to turn off. So I turned it off and played with another 2 friend’s accounts. It’s pretty risky run and got crime noticed and body found, but still 0 point. Then I made a contact in Hokkaido, turned on the free camera, started from ninja, exit in 5 seconds, and the score was good.
So my conclusion is that’s nothing about free camera tool. An unknown bug with this ET this strat. Well, whatever…
Didn’t see ur first reply, but no worries I’m easygoing ppl. Btw haha u are the best, I’m trahs bor

Did you have the game clock on to confirm that time has started? Maybe @Pagan is right. You hit the target before “official time” started.

As to why there is such a thing? Well…You have to blame… SPRUT! :stuck_out_tongue:

Your kill was so fast the game refused to accept it :smile:

Say… Any idea why he was activated a few days early? Not complaining. The only thing I can think of is they’re rushing them along to get the rest of them out of the way in time for H2. Is there any official statement on this?

They’ve been doing this for awhile at this pace. H2 probably wasn’t the reason.

Linkie for when I completed this mission last year (and got my winter suit too!) for those curious:

Bro that was insane! Can’t believe you got 0 points smh :man_facepalming:t2: Piece of shit game

oh i thought pagan was kidding. Is that a real thing. Damn SPRUT

What’s this ‘free camera tool’? I still don’t understand, but amazing! :slight_smile: