Elusive Target #25 The Fugitive (23/06/2017 - 03/07/2017)

Sounds like he wants a biscuit (to me).
Everyone is entitled to their own play style, but we do not necessarily need a short essay about it. Play how you wanna play, man. No one (but you) is bothered by you restarting.

Delivering you The Fugitive, killed by Explosive Baseball as a Baseball Player. Enjoy! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks to @White-Half for inspiring my run with his Snow Festival Baseball video!

very easy SA/SO
started the mission on rieper’s room

then went outside in the garden to find the guy looking at the lake

walked behind him and lured him with the scissors to the balcony and pushed him down for an easy kill

then walked down to the exit without being spotted by the camera

4/5 for winter suit.

Basically, the same as MrFreeze2244…

Ahhhhh man. I screwed up silent assassin on this one. I got out fine but totally got seen pushing the target over a cliff when I thought everything was clear.

Screwed up SA by poisoning him in (apparent) view of the women sat on her tablet that the director speaks to. Such a tight angle but, hey ho

Death by sedative dart
(I was downloading 2 things and forgot to pause them on my PS4 so the video skips excessively :man_facepalming:)

Haha. Nice! I totally messed up my run. I finished but lost silent assassin :confused:

I never got to any of the ETs until their second time through, because I didn’t own HITMAN on that first round, so I’ve only killed this guy once. I shot him in the back of the head with a silenced pistol while he stood next to the hot pools. This time, though, I want to lure him with a coin over to the spot where Yamazaki can be pushed off during yoga, and when he picks it up and turns around, it shoot him twice in the chest and he falls back, over the side, into the pools below. My only concern is in being spotted. I know he won’t be seen dying if shot while standing in the spot where he normally stops on the side of the pool, but does anyone know if someone would see if I did what I plan on doing, where he’d be further out towards the ledge? Does the whole thing with a target seeing you perform an illegal action but not counting against you so long as you kill them before they tell anyone not work on ETs?

Got the eye-patched one, when he stopped to look at the stone in the garden I threw a coin at the balcony and then pushed him, easy SA

i lured him to the oil drum in the garden with a pistol shot, then shot the oil again to burn him. safer alternative to the “push over garden rail” method

Push was my only creative option really. I had no gear as I just “unlocked” Hokkaido this morning.

So easy! No distractions needed.

Easy target :slight_smile:

I know I did one the first time round, but I decided to go for a complete ghost, no knockout, ninja only, silent assassination of The Fugitive this time.

Elusive Target #4 - The Fugitive - Ninja Only (2.48)

Nothing outstanding about this but it’s the first time I’ve challenged myself on an ET. I think ill do this for every legacy ET from now on, (when possible, they may not change Chameleon), SASO, Faba style

This seemed like a good opportunity to use the new wrench…

Elusive Target #4 - The Fugitive - Clown Drown (1.57)

i plonked him over the head with the briefcase, then dragged his body into the water :slight_smile:

#NoRestarts

While it’s nice that everyone has a chance to play the old ETs again and gain the Season 1 suits from the second game, I think you shouldn’t be able to unlock anything else but the location specific suit from the old ETs.

Anyways, I felt that simply playing it like I did before, with all my current knowledge about their routes and behavior would be cheating. So decided for myself to do every single one of the classic ETs Suit Only with no restarts. This also gave me an excuse to final use to Snow Festival Suit.

20190208230747_1

Bodies found: 0
Cover blow: 0
Caught trespassing: 2
Subdued NPCs: 1 security guard, 2 bodyguards and a very unlucky Yoga trainer
Suit: Snow Festival Suit

So I shouldn’t have gotten SA. Hope they fix this sooner than later. :roll_eyes: