Elusive Target #25 The Fugitive (23/06/2017 - 03/07/2017)

Well I have to admit that I failed miserably this time. I accidentally electrocuted myself in the spa when I tried to kill the nose guy. :sweat: This is the first time I’ve fucked up an ET and it also had to be my favorite one. No yukata for me so I hope The Surgeons will come back too.

My uncle’s visiting and my folks disassembled the computer for some reason. Also, it’s my assessment test week, so I’m too busy either way. Guess I’ll bid this ET sayonara until the reactivation.

Tried to be smart and kill the target with the exploding baseball

Rolling Easter Egg Bomb

I don’t know how you have that much time on your hands dude, but I’m glad you do :joy: Great stuff!

I got the nose or ear bandage guy by turning off the hot water in the spa and drowning him. I wanted to play this as safe as I can since I failed The Appraiser.

Hahaha great one Urben. You keep on topping every ET video

sublime - really a thing of beauty

I’ve seen that before. I don’t think that it’s only available during the ET, but I could be wrong. It’s a reference to Wheatley in Portal 2.

I’d not done this before, missed them first time around, threw my toys out of the pram after or not long after the punch-glitch stopped SA on “Black Hat” second time around (too chicken to try the unplug-internet thing) so it was new. Very boring and safe from me! Kitchen start - fugu poison - cable car.

Took longer because I have no inventory slots.

Still no load outs so subdued Portman in the bathroom. Used his disguise to go to laptop next to room where Portman sits. Got the target with the ear bandage and killed him with scissors in the bathroom. Easy SA!!

Nice. I like hearing about different ways people achieved it.

SA, no restarts though not blind. Got the eye guy, pushed him off over the ledge.

I must ask, is there some reason you are not using the run button at all?
Also, why doesn’t the video begin at the beginning?

Sometimes when I play I like to rp like I’m actually there as 47 in a realistic world, especially when doing no restarts stuff. And my video cut out the beginning in capture I don’t know why.

Do you have your PS4 set to record an hour of video?

I usually keep it at 15min, even then in some cases like this it doesn’t record the full 15. I don’t like to put it too high because sometimes the recording skips a bit.

Got precisely what I wanted with this one, although I am using 3 different profiles to get all three targets; 1 type of surgery target with each profile. On my primary profile, no knockouts, no disguise changes, and security system not disabled, I lured ear bandage guy to the ledge where the yoga lesson takes place, using coins. Kicked him off into the hot spring, terrible accident. Second profile, same location, same conditions, except this time it was nose bandage guy. Lured him to the ledge, waited for him to turn around, pulled my pistol and shot him twice in the chest, he fell over backwards, right off the ledge and into the hot spring, no witnesses. For those who want to do something similar, the standard pistol does not seem to be strong enough; you need to use at least the Silverballer or the Black Lilly, as I did, it will generate the force to make them fall over any edge. Now just need to get eye bandage guy on my third profile. Gonna try to get the exact same setup, but this time throw a snowball at the back of his head and make him fall over into the spring.

That it does, but considering there is no way to always guarantee a 15 minute record time will get what I need, 60 works best for me.

I think that the skipping is caused by hard drive RW bottlenecking. The largest skips that I’ve noticed have been 2-3 minutes. Having said that, I run H2 on an external PS4 drive, whilst the video saves to the primary drive. As such, it could be a RAM issue.