Elusive Target #25: The Fugitive

Elusive Target #25 has one objective: (1) Eliminate [The Fugitive].

Special note: The exact identity of the target must be discovered during the mission. If you replan or restart the mission, the identity of the target may change.

Wonder if that idea is better than The Chameleon.

Update:

Briefing (spoiler beware):

[spoiler]Good morning, 47.

Your target has been linked to a number of hybrid conflict operations in mainland China, South Korea and Japan. In a touching example of international cooperation, the intelligence services of all three nations have placed a combined Contract with us for the Target’s elimination.

We have learned that he has arrived at the Gama facility in Hokkaido for facial reconstruction surgery, a preferred technique of SSD operatives. This gives us a window to engage, but the very nature of this surgery will make him difficult to identify.

The clients are cooperating to gather information to identify the Target, and I will relay this on to you as I receive it. Be ready to improvise, however.

The clock is ticking, 47. Good luck.[/spoiler]

26 Likes

A Dialogues of “The Fugitive” and other North Korean Buddies(in Spa)
:memo: List of Elusive Targets Threads
I Missed Elusive Target #4

So it’s practically a target like the Jade Figurine from The Lee Hong’s Assassination: randomly generated. This should be interesting.

9 Likes

Hahaha hahahah! :smiley:

Sorry, I can’t help but laughing because of all the restarters. :smiley: :smiley:

Looking forward to it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

zero problem for me,

1 Like

Haha, I like it!! Something different, should be interesting

0 Likes

I like the idea, but I don’t think speedrunners will.

Adamoli Fascination flashbacks

1 Like

It is. Allthough having to restart untill you get the right conditions can be annoying, it’s still far better than being restricted in how you kill.

8 Likes

I’m assuming it’s gonna be a limited pool of NPCs that could be The Fugative, and not just any NPC on the map

5 Likes

Well, good for you, now I am wondering what kind of “puzzle” we need to solve to identify the target.

0 Likes

We will get the option to talk with each npc with the question: are you the target? Once someone said yes, you found him.

5 Likes

I wonder who it could be?

23 Likes

Yeah, and it’s kinda like the case in Invitation to a Party from H2: Silent Assasin.:wink:

2 Likes

Yup. This one looks good and challenging in general. If you want to speedrun it, it won’t more than finding a fast route to one of the possible targets and keep repeating it until it matches that particular target. The same is done with the mission we mentioned.

2 Likes

Ultimate slap in the face for restarters. Good, I like when they let go at IO.
It’s been a complete experience of ETs in summary. :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Your profile pic is amazing. Just saying, as a huge fan of Fuller’s Hannibal.

2 Likes

it means your speedrun will be based on luck.
i disliked it

0 Likes

Too bad it didn’t add THE TWIN objective of killing the wrong npc causes you to fail the mission right away.

6 Likes

Pity I will have to miss this one due to moving house. It looks so interesting.

0 Likes

Stop giving them ideas :grin:

1 Like

Ok I’ll tweet them now and maybe they can add it. :joy:

2 Likes