Elusive Target #25: The Fugitive

I had no issues with zero distractions used. It’ll be set up to work perfectly I assume as long as no other routes are interrupted.

0 Likes

Because you asked for it @Agent.Smith:clown_face:

Also had some fun with the cable car in the end. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What's your favorite unlockable?

Silky smooth soup. Exceeds expectations, salary bump achieved.

Lol I enjoyed that one

1 Like

Started in kitchen, lured both enforcer chefs into the freezer and knocked them out with my briefcase (ICA drop in the freezer). cut the fish to get poison, fannied about for a while trying to work out how to find the right target, eventually Diana said the target had rhinoplasty. I’d seen the guy with bandages around his nose in the bar so i poisoned his drink, and then went to the snowmobile exit. Got seen by a camera on the way so climbed the drainpipe and then went downstairs to the morgue security room, knocked out the guard and deleted the recording, then back to the snowmobiles in the guard disguise and exited. Guard saw me before i knocked him out, didnt get SA.

0 Likes

That’s both Suit & Ninja Ghost Assassin Only versions complete for this ET

1 Like

3 Likes

Well, this was fun to make use of some of these silly items. Too much water in his ears I guess!

Fishy Fun

0 Likes

Silent Assassin, Push Kill

Same target as previous year

0 Likes

Oh boy I did not know the routes are that random. I spent 20mins to set up what I need for the kill, and now a different guy is hanging around the Spa area than when I was trying it before.

No I wait for the other guy to finally leave the winter garden. I fear I have to lure him all the way.

2 Likes

Pushed the ear dude off the yoga platform. Living that white Yukata life!

2 Likes

Well I have to admit that I failed miserably this time. I accidentally electrocuted myself in the spa when I tried to kill the nose guy. :sweat: This is the first time I’ve fucked up an ET and it also had to be my favorite one. No yukata for me so I hope The Surgeons will come back too.

1 Like

My uncle’s visiting and my folks disassembled the computer for some reason. Also, it’s my assessment test week, so I’m too busy either way. Guess I’ll bid this ET sayonara until the reactivation.

0 Likes

Tried to be smart and kill the target with the exploding baseball

0 Likes

Rolling Easter Egg Bomb

30 Likes

I don’t know how you have that much time on your hands dude, but I’m glad you do :joy: Great stuff!

5 Likes

I got the nose or ear bandage guy by turning off the hot water in the spa and drowning him. I wanted to play this as safe as I can since I failed The Appraiser.

Hahaha great one Urben. You keep on topping every ET video

3 Likes

sublime - really a thing of beauty

2 Likes

I’d not done this before, missed them first time around, threw my toys out of the pram after or not long after the punch-glitch stopped SA on “Black Hat” second time around (too chicken to try the unplug-internet thing) so it was new. Very boring and safe from me! Kitchen start - fugu poison - cable car.

0 Likes

Took longer because I have no inventory slots.

2 Likes

Still no load outs so subdued Portman in the bathroom. Used his disguise to go to laptop next to room where Portman sits. Got the target with the ear bandage and killed him with scissors in the bathroom. Easy SA!!

1 Like