Elusive Target #3: THE COLLECTOR (Year 4: 1 - 10 March 2024)

Maybe he owned money to some mafia guys? I don’t know, but I’m looking forward to learn the backstory of his missing fingers. :smiley:

Cool idea if he’s like a crazy person that collects fingers, even his own. Looking forward to this one.

3 Likes

Hahaha, I was minutes ago thinking of a similar senario, maybe he is collecting his own fingers and put them in a picture frame, or is it time for me to visit a psychologist? :laughing:

A collector of organs would be an interesting concept. Loving this ET already just thinking about it. Love the location choice, love the look of him. Looking forward to it.

And I hope this does lead to frequent ETs. I would also like if they went back to locations without many and added them. 1 ET for Mumbai, NY and Haven then 3 for the others.

2 Likes

Sounds promising! Dartmoor was actually my number 1 expectation for an Elusive Target. Then Berlin.

1 Like

One guess would be there’s no longer the specific map suit unlock, given we got those through mastery progression.

I wonder if there will be something more unique related to ETs from now on? So far the same suits are avaible and now that ETs aren’t tied to a level-specific suits, well, they gotta bring something different to the table to make them more remarkable.

No, he’s saying “rock on” obviously

2 Likes

The Briefing

12 Likes

it seems like his finger collection is pretty bad so far

1 Like
12 Likes
3 Likes

Hmm… I wonder why he looks so different in the briefing than in his target photo. From the looks of things, all his fingers are intact

Briefing could’ve been done before they decided to remove his fingers to make him unique?

Scratch that. At 0:50 in the briefing you can see he has missing fingers

Ah, must have missed that bit :+1:

How do you played The Collector?

Mods. Can’t tell you more, sorry

4 Likes

Someone uploaded this:

So there is an optional objective of stealing the painting.

6 Likes

how did he access the ET before it released

I can confirm that the target changes disguises (probably why he has 2 missing fingers to identify him). The target can indeed escape if he steals the painting.

2 Likes