Elusive Target #3: THE COLLECTOR (Year 4: 1 - 10 March 2024)

Just to add onto this, I don’t think there is an optional objective for this, normally Diana says in the briefing, she states that it is “bonus points” I assume something story wise, could be the change IO was talking about. The target can escape, if you steal the painting then I assume he can no longer escape (or maybe he will because he thinks he has been found out. I shall do some more testing.

There is a challenge for retreving the painting, no special rewards or new challenges, rewards are just XP.

10 Likes

Who’s joining me for the first #TeamNoRestarts Elusive Target of HITMAN 3? Anyone else like to live dangerously? There’s not an adrenaline rush in the WoA quite like a Do Or Die attempt at an ET.

5 Likes

Please use spoiler tags when discussing the leaks further! Or I have to stop reading further posts here to after this ET is released.

7 Likes

Well, normally if it was an objective Diana says in the briefing, she didn’t this time so I assume not. She did say when I killed him “Target Down. This would be a perfect time to get the painting. Head towards an exit” or something like that. You can watch Sapors’ video to see that I believe. This mission was dictated by me so it might not be correct.

Addon for in general: He drops a hobby knife and a map showing where the painting is (Carlisle’s office)

1 Like

It’s probably not something like an ‘art collector’ but a ‘debt collector’, you know, the kind with underworld ties. Since they lost all their money and property he’s coming to settle score. I imagine the contractor (if there is one) is that daughter that got left with half the locket, since that safe could contain enough money to hire 47. I’m just wondering how this will work with not having an agency, maybe they’ll just go non-canon and pretend it’s a typical ICA contract. (imagine the potential for him collecting some of the inbred kid’s fingers for not coughing up dough).

According to the leaked briefing, he’s an art collector all right.

Also the client hires 47 because he’s afraid the target will kill him in a near future.

2 Likes

Art collector and possible murderer? Peculiar combination. Also, do you have a link to the leaked briefing, please?

Anthony posted it a few messages up.
The Collector - Briefing - Hitman 3 Elusive Target - YouTube

2 Likes

i’m very dumb lol so how do i use spoiler tags? don’t wanna spoil people that don’t wanna hear it

Highlight text and select the gear thing on the top, select blur spoilers.
Or you could also [Spoilers] Write [Spoilers] like this but S should not be capitalised and remove the s at the end. [/Spoilers]

Like this

1 Like

just wanted to add that the et himself is very quiet, his cycle throughout the entire level is basically searching for 3 minutes, talking to the staff a bit then moving on. At one point he does change clothes but he never takes the suit that’s shown in game which is weird

1 Like

Damn. Wasn’t expecting to see spoilers to that degree. :laughing:

Keep up the good work.

1 Like

with mods. That’s all i can really say without getting nuked by io

1 Like

What has IOI said or done previously that has made most Hitman modders so afraid of discussing how to mod the game to reinstate Elusive Targets? Do they actually send 47 after you if you talk?

10 Likes

Ugh, now I can’t even look forward for it. Also, does he have unique VA or is it another that was already used?

If they did, I’m pretty sure no one will be able to answer this question.

13 Likes

When the mods have spread in the past, they’ve eventually made their way to IO who then work to make changes that break the mods.

If IO can’t find out how they’re doing it, they can’t break it.

2 Likes

“people talk too much”

~Agent 47, Easter quote.

1 Like

I wonder who this guy drove to suicide. :roll_eyes:

1 Like