Elusive Target #3: The Prince

Get ready for the third HITMAN Elusive Target!

At 15:00 CEST / 06:00 PDT on Wednesday 8th June, we’ll update the Elusive Target tile on the Featured Hub in-game and the contract will be live. Make sure you’re ready, because The Prince will only be in Sapienza for 72 hours and there won’t be any second chances.

Check here for the exact starting time in your region: http://bit.ly/ET_ThePrince

More about Elusive Targets

An Elusive Target is the closest thing to the Hitman fantasy that we’ve ever created. Each one is a custom-created character with their own backstory and their own unique reason for being in that location. We call them Elusive Targets because they are added to an existing location for a limited time in real-time and you’ll only have one chance to take them down. If you kill them, that’s the way that you killed them. There are no do-overs and no second chances. When an Elusive Target leaves the game world, they never return.

As always, Diana will brief you with critical intel that will help you track down and kill the target. That intel is more important than ever because Elusive Targets do not appear as targets on the mini map or instinct. You’ll need to explore, find your target, study their movements and come up with a plan to eliminate them - all whilst playing. The pressure will be on when you’ve got the target in your sights. If you miss the shot and chaos breaks loose, you will need to have a plan B, because the save-game is disabled during an Elusive Target contract.

We know that Elusive Targets are not going to be easy, they were designed that way. If you can prove yourself, you’ll earn in-game rewards for completing multiple Elusive Target contracts, such as signature suits from previous Hitman games. You will receive the first reward for successfully completing 5 Elusive Target contracts.

Need a recap? This is Elusive Targets in a nutshell:

• Elusive Targets are added to the game for a limited time in real-time. They won’t return.

• You only get one chance to take them down. If you die, you fail the contract and cannot retry it.

• Elusive Targets do not show up on the in-game map or Instinct. You need to locate and identify them with limited intel.

• Earn in-game rewards for completing multiple Elusive Target contracts throughout the season.

• Every Elusive Target adds two unique challenges to the game; one ‘target’ challenge for eliminating the specific Elusive Target and a ‘Silent Assassin’ challenge for eliminating the target without being spotted and without any non-target casualties.

17 Likes

Was hoping it would be in Morocco, but either way another step closer to that new suit.

1 Like

pic of priest dude

6 Likes

I’m excited for this, and so soon after Marrakesh too. If he is indeed in the graveyard, this is a possible Church Tower Sniper assassin, or maybe get close and evac through sewers suit only silent assassin run. If anyone is interested in a church/graveyard discovery vid, let me know and maybe I’ll post it on my Youtube channel.

So the target isn’t the priest but some sort of prince? Call me surprised.

Think that they want to give players more time to get familiar with the new map before releasing an elusive target there. It hasn’t even been a full week :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t mind though, Sapienza is awesome.

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s as neccesary as with the lawyer’s office (which turned out to be a waste a time xd), i think most players are familiar with the church and graveyard area due to escalations and such.

I wonder if the 72 hour window will apply to all Elusive Targets from now on, in order for more people to have a chance to play them. Or will it differ from target to target?

1 Like

I’m actually happy it’s in Sapienza; the space in which we’ve had so little to do will now be centre stage. Perfect.

Also, I’m liking that it’s a Wednesday, since a lot of people go away for the weekend, so they’ll have a chance to get this one.

A little sad already though because I know I won’t get silent assassin, and it means another missing challenge :cry:

1 Like

Why you lacking confidence Spodey?:frowning:

Meh I guess lol. Quite insulting though, IO seem to think too casually it seems :confused: , it’s not hard to understand the map at all aha. Maybe we’ll get 2 Elusive targets in Morroco before the next map I hope then :slight_smile:

He’s a ‘Prience’

20 chars

1 Like

No it isn’t, but like i said, Marrakesh hasn’t been out for a full week yet, i’m sure lots of people didn’t have the time yet to play it much, remember that this forum consists of “hardcore” hitman players.

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks for the update, they really need to start pumping out those elusives sooner

A big heartfelt thank you to IO for extending the timer to 72h, i know a fair share of people (including myself) that need that extra time, life can be time consuming sometimes :wink:

3 Likes

Maybe not, but I wouldn’t call it a waste of time for 2 reasons

1. I had fun doing it
  2. It may come in handy for future escalations/elusives

This is why I asked though, for feedback, so thanks.

I’m guessing it’s 72 hours due to the fact it’s being released in the middle of the week. So, maybe 48 hours for weekends, 72 for middle of the week releases. It may work well this way.

I haven’t gotten silent assassin on any yet. The Forger - I threw a wrench at his bodyguard and killed him a second later (which really shouldn’t count as a body found since he died right after).
The Congressman - It was going so well, I was taking out his guards one by one, then snap neck glitch happened. Reload. This time, I used a wrench. On the last guard, he turned around half an inch before I hit him, which, naturally, meant he spun round and I smacked him in the face. I was compromised, so I just gave up on silent assassin.
I feel like another issue will ruin it again, and I don’t care about silent assassin anymore since I will never have all challenges unlocked :sob:.
Sorry for the essay :sunglasses:

1 Like

Compromised doesn’t have to mean you lose your SA rating though. Nice essay.

@VanillaBeast Haha i know it was meant as a joke, i was just a bit dissapointed he wasn’t there.

I definitely didn’t get SA, although I escaped perfectly/never spotted (except compromised by guard)/no non-target kills.

So surely it was because I was compromised, right?

It’s called ‘Prince of the Church’.

1 Like

That’s the first time I ever heard that term. You learn something new every day. Thanks. :slight_smile:

2 Likes