Elusive Target #3: The Prince

Messed up SA on this in Season 1, looking forward to putting that right in a couple of hours.

3 Likes

I killed the prince three years ago, but I was killed during the escape. Now I have a chance to have my revenge :muscle::muscle::muscle:

6 Likes

Given that these are appearing in Hitman 2 and unlocked suits are linked to the number of ETs we’ve taken out, this should be ET #7. If you go to Career tab it will be the 7th ET. #3 has nothing to do with this anymore, other than historical reference. Really we should be creating new threads with a link to this because it’s getting confusing.

He’s live!

4 Likes

I didn’t unlock italian suit :frowning:

3 Likes

Remember to update your list on the ET kill methods thread :blush:

1 Like

Don’t complete the ET yet, the suit doesn’t unlock

15 Likes

Thanks for the warning.
I hope for those that already completed it the suit will unlock retroactively.

3 Likes

Thanks for the warning, unfortunately my only window to complete it is right now. Let’s hope they fix it retroactively…

1 Like

I’m sure they will, they won’t do you like that.

1 Like

Got him clean and quickly. I wanted to do something fun and creative, but I had a grand total of around 20 minutes to get it done, so I just went for the basement priest disguise, took out one bodyguard and garotted him. Here’s to hoping we get the suit soon, it’s one of my favorites.

Uploading: 20190412143010_1.jpg…

2 Likes

Be careful y’all, some people aren’t unlocking the suit when they complete it, so don’t start it yet.

1 Like

On what platform? I’m on PS4, but haven’t done it yet, so I don’t know if this problem is on PS4 as well.

The Challenge for completing a Sapienza ET is just completely absent on PC, fairly certain no one can get it on there as of right now. Not sure about Xbox and PS4.

1 Like

Correct. Went to see why the suit didn’t unlock, and the challenge is missing entirely. Still, shouldn’t be too hard for IOI to retroactively award that challenge to everyone who got the The Prince challenge… Really sucks that unlocks aren’t unlocking properly once again, but c’est la vie…

1 Like

Hm, looks like there is no suit unlock for this ET?

Legacy unlocks aren’t in that picture, but we already know from other legacy locations that those suits are supposed to unlock.

2 Likes

Legacy ET’s carry the previous location suit unlocks

2 Likes

Even if you completed it already. You’ll get the suit eventually in a patch or a hotfix. Just like how it was with Terminus Suit and with the Aluminum Briefcase so don’t worry.

3 Likes

Is the Italian Suit with Gloves missing?