Elusive Target #4: THE POLITICIAN (Year 3, August 25 - September 4 2023)

My first kill for her, I KO’d her, then dragged her out to the shore just into the water for a “Melee Kill”.

“I took this beetch to da beach.”

This time, I think I’ll try a long distance Sniper Kill a’la the weapon chase/disguise fetch like I did with ‘The Censor (Serial Killer)’. I should probably hurry up and get Bandicam bought and downloaded so I can resume making vids.

I suppose if I kill the wrong target I can still restart. I hope so!

5 Likes

Dame Barbara appears in a minute.
She’s here.

And she’s dead.
I ended up playing safe and pacifying the guard in the saferoom, used coins when her bodyguard is near the saferoom, and did the same for her. I did ended up not using any cheap restarting options, so does that count?

7 Likes

apart from one guard acting weirdly when i dropped dame barbara the bloodmoney route went swimmingly

3 Likes

The fourth one of my ‘SASO No Ko No Emetics Fiber Wire’ on Elusive Targets series.

Slowly getting to a full series

16 Likes

My bloodmoney route for the politician! saso/fw aswell

14 Likes

Did this one differently to my original H2 run (where I wrenchie-boy-ed, as seemingly many other players did), with a Folding Knife silent attack kill. I don’t treat repeated ETs as candidates for a #TeamNoRestarts run because you already know what did/didn’t work in your previous attempt, but still happy to report that I haven’t needed to restart any of the three recycled ETs in HITMAN 3 yet.

Still looking to earn back my Suits as I couldn’t carry over my H2 progress when changing platform for H3, so now on 4/5 SA rankings to get back my Winter Suit, and 5 ET completions away from re-gaining my crucial 47’s Signature Suit With Gloves. Bring on more ETs (both new and old), IOI, so that us people with a bare suit closet can start filling it back up and join all the cool kids with all the H1/H2 ET suits! :grin:

14 Likes

As anticipated…she blew up.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t the guard’s body being found have ruined your SA in Blood Money?

1 Like

technically speaking yes and i could’ve hidden the body in the crate in the hall. but i think the route is good enough and im not a fan of unnecessary body stashing

When I did this the first time I identified the Politician by siekering one of them, knocking her out and dragging her to a closet. If I remember I got the right one, that is… the game wouldn’t allow me to stash the unconscious body. A necksnap and I was off.

This time I did it the “right” way, by checking the intel.

I had forgotten about the exploding lamp option, but when I saw it, I knew I wanted to do it. So explosion it was. I escaped by car, and once again I ask myself, why not put this into the “real” mission?

8 Likes

Lamp kill only (the Big one is for more panache) :wink:
https://youtu.be/SMCCk3cNcuc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcTKL8Tg5jU

11 Likes

Super Risky method for a “Ghost Assassin” run :slightly_smiling_face:

Suit Only/Silent Assassin/Fibre Wire/No KO/No Poison/No Distractions Of Any Kind etc etc. Not a single Huh? What? Hmmm from anyone. Managed to just escape without getting spotted…
The Politicians personal Bodyguard’s dialogue is funny when he goes around trying to look for the target :joy::joy: She was right next to him!!!

10 Likes

Something nasty slipped in the ventilation. Curse that annoying bodyguard though. :joy:

5 Likes

Since I’ve already completed it SA, I already have the challenge marked complete.
So I decided that I would use the Devils Cane and knock out all of the guards, thereby having a ton of coins to lure the Target and the Doppleganger to the ocean. Since I don’t need SA, I wanted to take the decoy out too. I collected about 27 Greedy Coins.

Well sadly, I couldn’t get them to drown themselves picking up coins in the ocean…

I didn’t know who was who, so I actually killed the decoy in the ocean first, and left her for the target to find as she collected coins.

Sadly as I dragged the target into the ocean, my WiFi puck died and I lost connection…

I did get footage up until the disconnect, and the pop up did say I can restart the ET… I guess I’ll find out tomorrow if that’s true.

5 Likes

Did this early in the morning of today. Got SA again even if already had the challenge marked as such before starting the mission. Will post screenshots soon! :bear:

7 Likes

I love it. I will try to do the same thing and probably fail gloriously.

3 Likes

Nice work!
Quick question: was there some reason you stayed in the box that long other than to show the hilarity of the clueless, panicking bodyguard?

I am probably gonna be lazy and take the easy explosion way out. I love this level, but I did not care for this ET.

Not even because it is legacy either. The Collector was so fun and tense that this feels like a letdown.

1 Like

Here is a tip. When you Fibre Wire the target in that position, drop the body ASAP !!! The personal bodyguard will get all confused, stop, spin around sometimes, which gives you that extra time to hide the body :slightly_smiling_face: Its a thing I noticed in Hitman with A.I. since it first came out.

4 Likes

You have to wait in the box until the double & her bodyguard are heading downstairs or going upstairs to that balcony area. Plus you have to watch out for the Politicians bodyguard who is still looking for Barbara Keating. All the other exits are blocked by guards. If you are going to get past them, you will need distractions. No distractions in this method as I head out the front door I came in :slightly_smiling_face:

And thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

Have not seen (or done) a ghost run since “season 1.” They are a pain in the ass but satisfying when you get it done.

1 Like