Elusive Target #5: THE ICONOCLAST (Year 3, 28 July - 7 August 2023)

Ah what a pity, that would have been a great opportunity to create a character who could defend herself. But it still looks great and I can’t wait to play :muscle:

3 Likes

Targets might have a specific unique NPC Behavior. Unlike the older games where they are all almost uniform. This should be very apparent in games like Blood Money where anyone has the potential to defend themselves by picking up a game.

1 Like

This is of the best I have seen related to Hitman. Damn… I stil have my mouth open in awe. xD

2 Likes

Holy wow, that’s incredible!

1 Like

Holy moly that’s crazy. :laughing:
Smart bullets. The Titanfall crossover I never knew I wanted.

1 Like

There’s no need it for it to be hidden at all. The kill made by the sniper team is always considered a an accident kill. You can even get then to kill Yates as well and it will remain SA.

Really good ET on this one, had a range of flair to it.
Though the briefing wasn’t much on location of target or slight hint, just Diana sounding really worked up to the point where 47 must of been wondering what side of the bed she woke-up this morning.

2 Likes

Kind of confused by how easy this one was. EDIT: for some reason I can’t make spoiler tags work now so deleting my method, but it was really, really simple.

Feel like this might have been meant to be sort of a “tutorial” on elusive targets, in the same way the Sebastian Sato escalation was. Maybe they looked at the data and saw a huge failure rate among new players on the previous ETs.

Not really impressed with this ET…too easy

3 Likes

Nah, just a regular civilian NPC. After hyping her as the ultimate assassin and what not, this was quite disappointing. Why not make her like the agents in Berlin who fight back?

Also, it was extremely easy taking her out even without the use of emetics. So, overall not a great ET at all. Huge step down after the Dartmoor ET. That one was quite fun.

1 Like

Well that was relatively easy. I have like 2 hours of footage, and in the end, I just leaked a puddle and shot a lamp. What a way to go.
Also, according to wiki, she is voiced by Shea Hall, who voices Cornelia, but I swear, I heard Elsie Bennett, and thought that was a recording she was talking about on her instagram.

6 Likes

Please do a post like this for every ET :joy::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I loved it.

1 Like

I normally do! Thank you beary much for appreciating my posts. :bear: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I ended up pushing her off a ledge and watched her spine crack as she crashed onto a railing 20ft below. That was much more brutal than I expected :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

SA/SO, but in John Wick style…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egmxijECBpA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcTKL8Tg5jU

10 Likes

Since it’s ‘The Season of Pride’, I tested my own pride, by not watching anyone’s play through, and committed to ‘no-restarts’, which I don’t usually do.

I also played without the HUD or Instinct, a first for me.

Though I’ve played almost every Elusive Target since 2016, I usually restart or look at others runs, so it was a great test (though there was about 5 or so minutes where I lost her).

I was on track for SA/SO, until a crucial mistake was made. I thought her guard wasn’t going to follow her to the theatre entrance.

Picture of the run going good:

Picture of the run not going so good:

I was able to still able to complete it though and it felt a bit more earned than the others.

6 Likes

If I was a crow, I’d dragged Joanne into the nest. This Miss Highlighter glows like a Christmas tree. But I kinda like her. And I feel bad for her. I’m reastarting the mission again and again, because I can’t decide how to kill her. So Joanne Highlighter is alive for now.

I don’t like highliters in make up, as you may see :japanese_goblin:

5 Likes

That’s conspiracy! Pro difficulty 2 pistols, this ET as well…

Lmao this is one of the funniest Hitman clips ever. The cut is perfect too.

1 Like