Elusive Target #7: THE LIABILITY (Year 3: 26 May - 5 June 2023)

Create this topic for the planned ET that would be released this week.
Didn’t expect that, but this ET will be released on Thursday, whereas other ET were released on Friday.

8 Likes

I’m excited for this one. Seems the map will be in a total makeover, otherwise it doesn’t really make sense that the target is an entrepeneur…

1 Like

Releasing the brand new ETs earlier than the standard Friday appears to be the norm now - presumably because of the people leaking stuff that the patch adds to the game (like the ETs). In any roadmap with a new ET going forward, it will most likely be live within a day or two of the patch dropping to minimise the impact of the leaks.

5 Likes

Toby Jones is going DOWN.

4 Likes

13 hours to go and it’s about that time again where I ask what method you’ll be using?

And also about that time to share awesome art of this ET.
By @Khakiasp

11 Likes

Already a few early runs in the leaks section. I’m not going to watch them, but yeah, this seems like the best system going forward.

4 Likes

9 seconds it took someone. 9 measly seconds. People are just built different.

2 Likes

well they dont call him ten minute terry for nothing, pretty easy et. couldve done something far more exciting but i wanna play it safe with new ets.

6 Likes

Well that was… primitive. Started as Biker, went to juice bar, pacified nearbly bartender, dissmissed another one, served Mr. Chesterfield a poisioned juice, and boom - done. SA, no problems. Hopefully twins will be more interesting.

9 Likes

my et run, pretty boring all things considered. and not looking forward to the worst sapi et for the next one. but hey atleast it gives me an excuse to draw more stuff which is always great

17 Likes

Ended up electrocuting him in a puddle with some sloppy wiring, pretty ironic huh?

7 Likes

Dunno if I shall kill him with an accident or just keep going with my headshots streak using my trusty Blackballer…

4 Likes

Has anyone discovered any interactions with the target / unique assassination methods?

3 Likes

Seems Terrence’s original codename was ‘The Inspector’, taken from the briefing.

hitman3 et7

10 Likes

I never seen anyone who played an ET before playing the level until now. How was your first impressions coming from the ET?

1 Like

Good old propane flask/ICA remote micro taser when he sat at the juice bar. I would have tried leaving it on the bridge during his smoke break for the maximum amount of karmic death but the guard was to close for my taste.

Target have a lot of accident in his routine (SilentWraith, thanks for confirming the puddle as a possibility, I was not sure of it).

And always strange to be in Berlin without the ICA enforcers.

6 Likes

Hopefully not, personally I hope for 9 more fast and easy ETS so that I can get all unlocks and play the other ones for fun. five years now and ETs are still a waste of ressources for iO -.-

1 Like

You can literally SA this ET under 20 seconds if you start at the biker hangout. I know that’s not the point of playing ETs, but damn at least make it slightly challenging.

I think ETs are way more enjoyable if there are 2 targets. Most of these single target ETs have been boring af, except for The Collector.

3 Likes

This one was pretty easy to accomplish. Once the mod is updated, I’ll probably play around with it some more and see what other ways work.

2 Likes

Unfortunantly not SA but i loved to do it!

15 Likes