Elusive Target #7: THE LIABILITY (Year 3: 26 May - 5 June 2023)

I’m replaying the ETs on my alt account where I don’t have any unlocks and I discovered it lets you start from the Club Entrance in the Rave-On Suit even without having that location unlocked from the level Mastery. Great job IO!

1 Like

Can’t fully agree. I really dislike the removal of a suit only start point and for goodness sake, please create a new suit only start location at the gate entrance. I hate that I have to run from the radio tower to do suit only runs. It’s the ONLY reason why I don’t play Berlin as I’m a suit only player. Literally hate playing this map for the reason I can’t have a start suit location right at the gate. Especially for contracts mode.

Please @Travis_IOI @Clemens_IOI
Please add a suit start right here for Berlin, at least for contracts mode. Why am I forced to run a full minute (30 seconds actually by @schatenjager quick timing on the stopwatch) almost? It’s so frustrating. :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

4 Likes

As has already been discussed, it’s a 30 second run, not a full minute.

1 Like

Even so, are you defending that decision to make us run for 30 seconds for no apparent reason?

2 Likes

No, I just don’t like hyperbole.

1 Like

Sorry to offend you. Didn’t know you were so offended on the internet. I’ll try to be more sensitive to your type next time. My bad.

Ps, I updated my post for you. I didn’t think sarcasm could be misread and confused. :wink:

2 Likes

I could’ve sworn the Rave-On suit start counted for suit only

1 Like

Doesn’t make sense then cuz there’s a 5 second run to the side of building that gets me inside with a gun and any other illegal item I want. So it’s irrelevant. That’s what is so frustrating. I can’t even choose the suit I want. It’s like they incorporated the story into contracts mode. Don’t need to. Open the mode up. Not restrict it.

I also find that there’s no other suit only spots to start already frustrating in other maps as well. Like why couldn’t there be a new spot in whittleton creek like at the other corner of the map?
Heck. Colorado has more suit only start points and makes that map far more enjoyable due to more options. Like does ioi want their players to be bored with the same thing over and over? Or give players options to feel the freedom the game once had like in hitman 2016? Look how many suit start points are in Paris and sapienza and Marrakech and Hokkaido. That’s what gives players reason to keep playing. Fresh start points to not have to take the same exact route to get to a new area, hence Berlin. Every suit only run I do it’s ALWAYS 30 seconds of running through nothingness from the radio tower. Mumbai has so many. So I’m really wondering what the logic is to keep players from more options? To not make it as easy? Not the point at all. And not relevant at all. I just find it frustrating and I hope ioi adds more suit starts for h3, y2.

2 Likes

I see your point. I agree about the lack of more SO starting point in some H3 maps. The worst for me it’s Dubai, one of my favorite maps, but it gets only one SO starting point, and it’s get limited for my SO runs. Chongquing, a map that disappointed many players, did it right with two good suit starting points.

3 Likes

Let’s face it, Terry deserved that (regrettable) accident. :point_up_2: :building_construction:
ezgif-1-1ccf779e0b

9 Likes

Just give it up already. The camp fire starting location for this ET is not gonna happen. EVER!

But therein lies the issue: why? Why was this decision even made? There is absolutely no explanation that can be given that will ever justify it, to me. As far as I’m concerned, this is just one of those areas where IOI did something really stupid and if they won’t make it right for the ET, they’d better do something for arcade mode.

2 Likes

It could be the script. The Liability begins his route relatively quickly regardless when the player approaches so no chance of making it even by sprinting the whole way from the radio tower. Still in that case the chill out starting point would’ve been even better.

Irrelevant. The guy goes on a loop. You could spend an hour not even entering the club and catch up to him and not miss anything important

This guy’s becoming the new Murillo.

13 Likes

I’ll be fine with that, if among the five thousand playthrough chances with him there’s at least one single opportunity to wear my fucking signature suit with gloves!

This one felt unusually really easy. Maybe it’s time I stop crutching on the sieker

3 Likes

Murellio is just a bastard to kill. At least killing Toby Jones Terrance Chesterfield is varied and a fun challenge.

Murillo’s one of the easiest ETs to kill. All you need is a bomb and the remote micro taser. Takes less than a minute.