Elusive Target #9: The Black Hat

< Elusive_Target/9 arrives on 2016.08.26th & you’ll have 1 chance to eliminate the target_file_decrypt >
C:/Good.Luck

@madjoki found this message in the picture: "AVOID THE SECURITY CAMERA OUTSIDE THE DOOR AT ALL COSTS! "

Hitman Interactive Maps:

http://hitmanmaps.com/

20 Likes

This is definitely interesting.

And I get back home just in time to play it! :smiley:

4 Likes

Awesome if he has his own hotel room but could make it too easy (sneak to basement for master keycard and wait for his return or plant explosives everywhere :joy:)

I don’t know if the target will appear in Bankok :smiley:.

1 Like

True :thinking: i only recall the arms dealer in Morocco so maybe one more before the next lands in the Himmapan…

1 Like

I’m guessing this guy will be sitting behind a computer. Maybe something similar to the Basement Killing from Hitman 2?

1 Like
16 Likes

Aiden Pierce :wink:

6 Likes

For Christ sake. And I still have that game breaking bug. Why IO?:frowning2:

1 Like

Is that chair particular to one of the environments? I thought it might be a chair from the consulate, but those chairs don’t have armrests.

The one in the penthouse where you wait for Cross does :wink:

1 Like

So, we will have to kill someone, who shut down Hitmanforum two weeks ago?

4 Likes

True, but it definitely doesn’t have the right silhouette.

Has anyone tried running or decrypting that white line of code in the middle of the image?

1 Like

It was the linux system :smiley:, we can kill Linux :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

1 Like

Maybe a deus ex tie-in?

Another hacker after Sidjan brothers? Very good

I’m trying, but it’s hard to read red on red :nerd:.

Ah true. What about the consulate meeting room?

Looks bullshit to me. int = integer = number. Unless it has int.Parse, you can’t declare a int as a string (words)

1 Like

Pratagonist = target name

1 Like