Elusive Target #9: THE HEARTBREAKER (Year 4, 16 - 26 February 2024)

The Heartbreaker - Philo Newcombe

29 Likes

Really interesting ET so far I wonder where about he will be, I’m guessing the grapevine area and maybe the villa?

4 Likes

Wow, just his face alone is a murderable offense. Like who made the model well done. Really gave that slime look to it.

19 Likes

They’ve got the look spot on with this one - I hate him already.
Can’t wait to wipe that smarmy smirk off his face.

13 Likes

I notice they use the gender-neutral “one half of the couple” and “murder their partner” when talking about his M.O. and the photos have both the faces of women and men circled. Is he bisexual?

7 Likes

Most likely yes, it’s good to see more LGBT targets though it can show that anyone is a monster

The last one I can remember was Dr Pavel Frydel

10 Likes

Argentina again… dubai and chongqing little missed…

4 Likes

Need this bad boy to go down for my 47’s Signature Suit With Gloves. Might forgo an SA approach and snipe his ass if I can: just get the job done. Or maybe a nice little ducker for him to pick up and carry round with him as I make my way towards an exit.

12 Likes

He certainly does look like a complete jerk. :joy: I’m okay with Mendoza again, surely we will see Dubai and Chongqing later.

3 Likes

This one seems cool. Can’t wait to try it out! I may try to kill him with the Ruby Rude (Pistol)
:heart: we’ll see what happens.

Maybe the freezer or grape crusher if he’s near it. Or maybe I’ll make him Fall in love :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Goddamnit, one of my featured contract ideas for Lust is literally called “The Heartbreakers”. Guess I’m gonna have to redo it now.

1 Like

He looks like a prick that’s asking to have his throat a bit more “open”.

Definetly a good target in looks and backstory so far.

2 Likes

Trying to think of a word to describe the anguish you’re feeling now that The Heartbreaker has gazumped your Heartbreakers, but nothing comes to mind… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

He’s not a dead ringer (maybe soon just dead though!), but he’s got something of that can’t-quite-put-your-finger-on-it-annoying Matthew Horne look, so it will be a pleasure to put this guy down.

7 Likes

Can’t wait to get the fiber wire around his neck :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m always pumped for a new ET, but heartbreaker? In that (I’m a blowhard) blazer?

I don’t see it.

he is so handsome :heart:

plus its very nice to see another lgbtq+ target

6 Likes

Don’t get distracted from the assignment agent :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

This guy looks almost 1:1 like a prick from highschool I used to run with. Might shoot him in the face, not sure yet.

He looks like the horrible beau that behaves and sounds so fake. I wonder about the notebook. Oh i’m going to enjoy precipitating his downfall. Nice work