Elusive Target #9: THE HEARTBREAKER (Year 4, 16 - 26 February 2024)

After a five weeks break from the game : back on the saddle.
I think the break was what I needed, it’s refreshing.

Bonus for bringing the emotional support x3 Coins. Freelancer was here on that.

@Monwil, no new unlocks for us, I expect a bunch of new players from the WoA / Freelancer relaunch. For them the Y3 ETs are the way to unlock the suits.

Even though the current placement of the live tab make me feel that a proportion will miss it.

7 Likes

Yeah, there are still weapons made that haven’t been released yet, that were grouped in images with ones that have been. Plus outfits that have been asked for for ages. (I won’t say it this time)

1 Like

Just completed him again, I liked how the first Y3 ET got me to level 2000!

6 Likes

Give the man the damn tactical turtleneck with gloves, for christs sake!

6 Likes
4 Likes

At this point I’d sign a petition to give Heisenberg, and only Heisenberg, that turtleneck and his gloves…

7 Likes

No no no. If he gets it, everyone gets it. That’s what he would want.

Swimsuit >> Turtleneck

6 Likes

Indeed, I wouldn’t want to hog that for myself.

1 Like

Done. A bit more difficult and sloppier than I would have liked, but I still made it and adhered to my parameters of perfection. Wow, it’s been almost two months since I’ve been able to really put those to work. I’ve decided that this batch of ETs I’m not gonna bother killing with accidents. Other than if the Chameleon comes back, I’m gonna stick with straight murder on these ones; fiber wire, silenced firearms, knives, poisons, explosives and sniper rifles when feasible, and neck snaps.

With the Heartbreaker shot to death with a pistol, if the expected order that’s been found holds, I’ll deal with the Broker next with fiber wire, and then the Collector with a shotgun.

1 Like

Good job. How did you isolate him for the kill?

2 Likes

I had to use a lot of throwing coins to get to the scrapbook without using a disguise, and it was close. Then, I went to the lowest level and entered the theater, used the Sieker to make the guard and the worker facing toward the wineglass leave, then used another coin to distract the woman worker. I poured emetic poison into the wineglass, went up the stairs behind it and went to find the target. I gave the scrapbook to the women with him, then went outside to where the double stairs are that lead to the top level, the spot where the dude always goes and pukes over the railing in the main game, right outside the tasting room. After the target drinks the wine, he starts coming up the side stairs from the theater below. While he was on the stairs, out of range of the security camera, I shot him three times, then dragged his body up the stairs and put him in the container on that level.

Needless to say, if one simply uses the lethal poison pills found next to the scrapbook in the van for the wineglass instead of emetic poison, it’ll end a lot quicker and you can just head to the exit after giving the women the scrapbook, and wait for the moment.

2 Likes

Looking across the three iterations of this ET, looks like this go-around is the one I did in the fastest amount of time. So I guess there’s that.

Otherwise, playing this yet again was a bit meh.

3 Likes

Of all those useless suits, like the ninja, clown and so on. It’s a crime that a tactical turtleneck with gloves doesn’t exist. I’m right there with @Heisenberg, I need it.

4 Likes

It’s been a long while since I had a proper hitman session, capped it off nicely with killing Philo SaSo No/Ko No Emetics

11 Likes

I’m not recognizing that suit from the picture, can’t see much of it. Which one is that?

1 Like

dartmoor garden show suit

4 Likes

Oh, that pattern is the towel around the shoulders. Got it.

1 Like

SASONKO poison. Pretty default, but trying to follow the plot on my first runs of each ET.

4 Likes

SA/SONKO, striker kill

7 Likes

(post deleted by author)

5 Likes