Elusive Target #9: THE HEARTBREAKER (Year 4, 16 - 26 February 2024)

i failed the last one. i must redeem myself. see you in mendoza philo <3

1 Like

I stayed up til 2PM to get a lethal poison vial for this target. Side note, Tremaine’s aim sucks and it was surprisingly easy to headshot him from a mile away with a pistol.

1 Like

now THAT’S gonna be difficult, unless his in-mission dialogue will make me hate him

I’m not sure I like the idea of the first confirmed non-straight target since Blood Money (Sierra Knox was a more ambiguous situation) is all about Lust. It’s a bit like making the first black target in the game a gangbanger.

Or having three missions out of for four missions in South America that are all about drug cartels. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Anyone want a target briefing?

No. Early content belongs only in the Leaks category.

2 Likes

Tomorrow is an elusive target.

We ask anyone discussing the upcoming Elusive Target to only discuss leaks inside leaks category, where they belong.

3 Likes

sorry. but its true

2 Likes

he looks like a selfish trust fund baby. they did a great job on his face, definitely sells it

1 Like

Just stay focused on that GoldBaller instead :rofl:

1 Like

It’s just about that time again where I ask how you’ll be breaking Philo’s soon to be broken heart?

It’s also that time to share sick art of the ET.
From @Khakiasp

7 Likes

That is really nicely done :+1: can’t wait to introduce him to :broken_heart::gun: Ruby Rude, right in the pocket square!

Join the Ruby army! This gun was practically made for this guy! (Or the new SMG)

3 Likes

If I achieve SA on this target, I should be able to win the Terminus Suit, right?

3 Likes

That’s right. All you need is one Silent Assassin to unlock it.

Good luck. :smiley:

7 Likes

Don’t know where The Heartbreaker’s route will be yet, but for anyone who used the proxy-kill Sniper Nest method on The Iconoclast, did you have to be in a Gaucho disguise to take the photo of the target and give the order to take the shot?

1 Like

I’m considering the bartolli shotgun deluxe. Classic and blunt. Perfect to ruin this frat boy’s face.

5 Likes

No, you can do it even in a suit. You just need to pick up the earpiece and scan the target.

4 Likes

I grapepressed philo like a fine grape. and i found out two things.

1. theres no earpiece so you cant sniperteam him
  2. hes slow as all hell
6 Likes

I also noticed he talks about his scrapbook a lot. Is there an opportunity with it?
Edit: I found the van in the vip parking lot, but the scrapbook sadly just intel. However I also found a scalpel and a lethal poison jar in the same van.

7 Likes