Elusive Target #9: THE HEARTBREAKER (Year 4, 16 - 26 February 2024)

You can give the scrapbook to one of the two ladies he is showing the venue to. They will then flee (to the entrance around where the lawyer spawns) with an excuse, and the target gets sad at the cinema, repeatedly drinking some conveniently poisonable wine

17 Likes

You’re right I just noticed it. Thank you.

1 Like

Quite enjoyed this one, nice route along some relatively unused areas from the main missions with a little puzzle on getting him to consume something what can be poisoned. No guard following but still resulted in a nice challenge. One thing been really enjoying about the new ETs is new guard placements to throw me off a little.

Also one of those ET’s which just felt good offing given the face, briefing and dialogue.

7 Likes

Never noticed his route going to the grape presser, guessing you had to drag him?

1 Like

i used my favorite glitch to get him under the presser, the gun lure. Ill have a video up in a bit

3 Likes

Just done it, and finally got my 47’s Signature Suit With Gloves back: wahoo!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (Also, as always, gotta love the Stadia playerbase… #1 in the world with a time longer than an extended edition Lord Of The Rings marathon, haha!)

Took me AGES to find him because I was being stupid, and of my 33 minute time I think I first found him on the map at around 32:30 and killed him around 32:40! :laughing:

23 Likes

heres my video where he gets pressed into a new form of tasty wine

18 Likes

I used the classic propane tank for him, but I originally wanted to kill him with Rubyrude/Rude Ruby pistol. I did use Rude Ruby to explode the tank, so hopefully that still counts. Got the Signature suit.

One thing that’s jarring to me while playing is how slow everything feels. I got hooked on doom last month so when I came back everything just feels so sluggish. I didn’t remember this when doing the June ET’s for some reason. Fortunately I managed to get SA without any difficulties.

8 Likes

I poisoned him with the conveniently poisonable wine, got SA and the Terminus Suit. Fits like a dream in Chongqing.

I do like that they used a lesbian couple for this, it’s good to have LGBT representation even if it’s inconveniently during the Season of Lust. Also helps balance the “oversexed murderous bisexual” energy Philo has.

10 Likes

"Highlights” from my #TeamNoRestarts run. (My apologies for the poor camera work at the moment of truth.)

Coin lures and propane tanks are pretty typical for me these days, but at least I unlocked the Signature Suit With Gloves.

7 Likes

Decided to kill him in different way to what I normally do with elusive targets which was garden shears to the shoulder normally I kill my elusive targets with accident kills but this worked surprisingly well and it was right next to the grapevine exit all I had to do was seiker him and he made his way behind a grate where no one could see him

Nice and easy silent assassin:)

1 Like

Preach it, brother! :clap:

2 Likes

I threw a banana at his head into the water near the theater. I noticed someone did this in eighteen seconds, how did he manage that?

1 Like

Probably a variation of this:

12 Likes

I enjoyed this one a lot. His path was good so there was a lot of opportunities. His dialogue and backstory was also good. It wasn’t difficult, but it wasn’t a bad ET either.

I did this with the broadsword and an SASO rating in 3:03. I could have probably done it in less than 3 minutes but I messed up at the exit slightly.

12 Likes

Please re-play this one at the end of the season, so we have more than one chance to get SA. The security outfit I had on triggered trespassing in two areas, even though the mansion guards let me pass without question and body language relaxed, showing I could go through, which is a major BUG. The guards should’ve halted me, not let me pass. I had to try to escape the surprise trespass area without being spotted, which of course failed. (Top of the steps to the mansion, the parking lot outside the mansion.)

1 Like

My run exactly.

Rather enjoyed this ET with a build in opportunity like that. Serving him his own poison felt good. I was originally gonna use the scalpel, but that got a bit too tricky when he stayed in the cinema area.

So it was a nice and easy run with no distractions, knock outs or similar.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed that the Hitman 3 ETs have all had built-in mission opportunities which I really enjoy.
Ex:
The Collector: getting rid of all the guards in Carlisle’s Office
The Iconoclast: (Broken) Serving Pinot Noir to her
The Liability: Serving juice to him
The Heartbreaker: giving the notebook to one of the women

16 Likes

You can also give her the invitation (?) from one of the clients. She will then go to the theatre giving you a few more options to take her out.

8 Likes