Embarrassing (or funniest) gamertags / usernames you've seen or had

When I had an Xbox I used to have the most cringeworthy gamertags ever, here are three

F3AR R3APER
lx0 Shadow 0xl
Oh Your Dead 1

So I used to think using numbers instead of letters was cool, I used to think the typical “xx username xx” stuff was cool, and I didn’t know how to spell “you’re”. Keep in mind that I was just a kid though!

Luckily I made sure my PSN name was something I wouldn’t ever regret having considering you can’t change them.

1 Like

I once saw a guy on Xbox live named ‘The Minge Baron’. I thought it was hilarious

2 Likes

I once saw a guy with HotWebcamBoy15inch as gamertag :smile:

11 Likes

My current username, Hammywham99, was made when I was 10 back when I thought minecraft was cool. It costs £7:99 to change it tho, so I’ve never been able to change it. Fml.

5 Likes

~Dr._Lecter’s _brain _pudding

2 Likes

XEATBULLETSX. Only funny to me because the only thing I ever saw the guy do was live up to his own gamertag and get shot in the face by every opposing teammate.

4 Likes

It was on PSN when I was playing Assassin’s Creed Unity, one of my party members was FannyLover95 :joy:

0 Likes

A memorable one was SlipknotFan. That dude got me to insta-friend request him haha. One of my favourites, whom I sadly lost contact with, was SoullessButHappy.

Oh and there was a time when I met this dude, really cool boy that I lost contact with as well, sadly. He was from a hood near Jersey, a NFS fan. I’m a good player on most racing games, so he invited me to create a “TEAM_X_username” account to play NFS with that “clan”. I did, but never really made the most of it due to venezuelan economy forbidding me from buying more games. I think his name was TEAM_X_HOT_SPEED or something.

0 Likes

On Xbox 360: EL SENSUAL (The Sexy One) and his profile desctiption said “Your mom is a man”.

5 Likes

I know that name. I’m pretty damn sure he was in my AC4 clan. Good player! Particularly in manhunt mode. I’ve always been a deathmatch/simple deathmatch player tho.

0 Likes

Well mine is a bit emarrassing since shrimp is misspelled. But I’ve used it since 96 and when I realized it was misspelled (like 5 years later) I felt it was to “established” :blush:

1 Like

I’ve had my tag as Freddo 47 on xbox, emails, forums and psn. It started as a hybrid between a stupid school joke about the freddo chocolate bar and my love of agent 47. The tag is now over 10 years old.

1 Like

I remember on Xbox Live I saw a few gamertags like “PS3 SUX LOL”.

2 Likes

just yesterday i saw a gamer tag that said

“moistgranny69”

i just shook my head and prayed softly for humanity

9 Likes

WindowFrame, he’s on my friends list :joy:

0 Likes

GassyJalapeno. Not even joking.

2 Likes

When I played Ultima Online I first used ‘Euphorbia’ as a username. A lot of people thought I was a girl and I got a lot of stuff for free. :smiley:

I had a lot of characters with funny names or “clever” names in Ultima Online btw.

More recent I’ve only used ‘wkstrm’ though. Playing H1Z1 King of the Kill however yields a lot of funny names on players (you see them scrolling by in the “kill feed” in the left corner).
And just because of that I can’t think of any funny name at the moment. :frowning:

0 Likes

My Xbox Live account was Hashbrown117 for over 6 years before I switched to PSN and named my account ARogueSurvivor

0 Likes

mendietinha by far…

0 Likes

mike hunt

fuck off, 20 char limit

0 Likes