Escalation ideas?

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for escalations?

Format:

Mission:

(Optional) Mission Name:

Level 1:

(Optional) Contact id:

Target:

Complications:

Level 2: (and so on)

I will leave my one in the comments.

It all depends on what type of interesting things they can put in, they keep coming up with new ones that aren’t available in contracts mode.

But I’d like to see them come up with a “Sniper Escalation”, as I’m pretty sure they’ve never made one before

the one in House Built on Sand

2 Likes

Mission: Another Life

Mission Name: The Muffin Masacre

Level 1:

Target:

Helen West / Any Method / Any disguise

Complications:

Retreve Rude Ruby (under Helens’ pillow)

Restricted loadout - when you start, you are tied up in Helen’s basement* and all you have are 10 muffins.

Low items - there are reduced items in the level.

Hostile Enforcer - If Helen West sees you, she will become compromised

Level 2:

Target:

Helen West / Rude Ruby / Any disguise

James Burton / Any Method / Any Disguise

Complications:

Retreve Lethal Poison in Helen’s basement.

Restricted loadout - when you start, you are tied up in Helen’s basement* and all you have are 10 muffins.

Level 3:

Target:

Helen West / Rude Ruby / Muffin man

James Burton / Any Method / Muffin man

Samir Chandra / Consumed Poison / Muffin man

Complications:

Retreve Lethal Poison in Helen’s basement.

*there

5 Likes

Barely, you only snipe 2 targets on that; 80% of it is spent dealing with the guards who are 5m away from you. Including the indoor ones on the bottom floor.

Case in point for those who don’t remember: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93JURIt7zkA

If you only snipe 1/4 targets, it’s not a sniper mission.

More like an Escalation Concept…

• New Escalation Mode: Kill Everybody Challenge

–> the objective is to kill as much npcs as possible and exit the game without being spotted or recorded (or evidence deleted).
–> to save our score we have to exit the game without being spotted too.
–> if someone is suspicious and game goes on “search mode”, we have few minutes to leave and “register” our score (spotted but not confirmed)
–> if an alert is raised (suspicion confirmed, or witnesses), game over.

• OR just put Kill/Takedown Levels on Escalation:

-> Level 1: Kill/KO 10 People Unnoticed
–> Level 2: 20 People
—> Level 3 (FINAL): 30-50 People.

1 Like

I dunno about that, I feel like a “kill everyone” type thing should be in the challenges section rather than escalation

But I’d like to see an escalation where you have to kill maybe 8 people in car explosions in Whittleton Creek without being spotted. I wanted to make a contract out of it, but the people who came running over to the explosion were too unpredictable

2 Likes

If to kill everyone, that everyone should be a targets.
I wrote about that some time ago.

1 Like

Think the floor x y is lava whould be fun to experiment with you cant set foot on certain levels of the map indicated by your map

3 Likes

First off. My apologies to the OP for not putting this into the requested format. I’m only discussing how this would go, and so the requirements (if it were an actual escalation) can be figured out.

I once made a contract which had intended methods of killing the targets (which were detailed in the briefing -I think), but they could killed with similar methods, but not in the intended way… If that makes sense.

‘Heaven & Hell’ was the name of the contract. It was in Marrakesh and had 2 targets. One was meant to “Go to Heaven” and the other “…to Hell”. Both were explosion/accident kills, but the intended ways were to get them in or on places. Heaven was the roof of the school and Hell was the (water) well.

I probably could’ve found a 3rd target to get blasted onto or into something. But an issue I had with one of the targets was the body getting bagged, so it was hard to decide whether bodies should be found (except for accident kills) or if it would be permissible if they could NOT be reached (as in: on the school roof). It’s hard to explain. Maybe if a body is bagged - that could be an insta-fail.

(This is similar to another contract I made for Sapienza, where the bodies were to end up in water… But anyone could kill the targets quickly with explosion accidents - far far away from any water.)

One complication could be ‘No Dragging Bodies’. This way you couldn’t dump a body into the well, even if they were already dead.

Now that I’m wondering about this - maybe I’ll try to remake that contract for H2.

So. Escalation Level 1. Kill the chain smoking shoe salesman by getting him into the well without touching or harming him directly (such as shooting him, or subdue/kill and dumping him).

Escalation Level 2. Same as first, but add one of the guards in the school yard and get him onto any high roof or surface.

Level 3… (I don’t know) maybe add the old School Master and kill him in a similar method, or any of the other NPCs around the level, and get them onto some surface where their body can’t be bagged.

1 Like

Ok, so I tried to do it, and if it was real, it would be the hardest escalation.

Firstly, I gave the template as an example, not something you have to use, but anyway, I think it’s a nice idea.

And it’s impossible to get s/a

Mission: Situs Invursis

Mission Name: The Ghostly (Insert word here)

Level 1:

You start in your room as a patient

Targets:

Kill one of the four targets as a Vip patient:

Nicholas Laurent

Nails

Amos Dexter

Jason Portman

Complications:

Shotgun targets - Targets now have shotguns

Hostile enforcer - The targets won’t just see through all disguises, they will
also compromise you straight away.

Pick up at least one pill*

You can only kill targets within 60 seconds of picking up a pill, you can
still go back and take another.

Level 2:

Now you have to kill two

Level 3:

Now you have to kill three

Level 4:

Now you have to kill them all.

Level 5

You start in your room as a patient

Targets:

Kill these targets as a Vip patient:

Nicholas Laurent

Nails

Amos Dexter

Jason Portman

Three patients of your choice (This includes Yuki, but not the targets)

Complications:

Shotgun targets - Targets now have shotguns

Hostile enforcer - The targets won’t just see through all disguises, they will
also compromise you straight away.

Pick up at least one pill*

You can only kill targets within 60 seconds of picking up a pill, you can
still go back and take another

Mission: Holiday Hoarders

Name: The Claustrophobic Catastrophe

Level 1:

Target: Kill Santa Claus with a battle axe or sabre

Complications:

Bad Santa-zen: Don’t wear a guard outfit

Level 2:

Target: Kill Lothair Daoust (dude near the fountain) with an unsilenced shotgun or explosive snow globe as Santa 47

Do everything else same as before

Level 3:

Complication:

Naughty Children: Anyone who trespasses into the basement becomes a target.

Objective:

Eliminate three trespassing targets with an explosion or unsilenced shotgun as Santa 47

Do everything else the same as before

1 Like

Briefcases are prohibited in a bank escalation. Must do a bank mission while carrying the data core without a briefcase.

V2

Mission: Another Life

Mission Name: The Muffin Massacre

Level 1:

Targets:

None

Complications:

Retrieve Rude Ruby (under Helen’s pillow) as a Server

Hostile Area - Helen’s house is now a hostile area.

Level 2:

Targets:

Helen West / Any Method / Server

Complications:

Retrieve Rude Ruby (under Helen’s pillow) as a Server.

Hostile Area - Helen’s house is now a hostile area.

Level 3:

Targets:

Helen West / Rude Ruby / Server

James Burton / Rude Ruby / Server

Complications:

Hostile Area - Helen’s house (not garden) is now a hostile area. (To all exept gardeners [upstairs is hostile] and
Servers)

Rude Muffin - Helen and all Servers are now permited to use guns and armed. (With rude rubies)

All seeing muffin - If a Server sees you doing something illegal, you instantly fail

Level 4:

Targets:

Samir Chandra / Poison / Server

Complications:

Hostile Area - Helen’s house (not garden) is now a hostile area. (To all exept gardeners [upstairs is hostile] and
Servers)

Rude Muffin - Helen and all Servers are now permited to use guns and armed. (With rude rubies)

All seeing muffin - If a muffin man sees you doing something illegal, you instantly fail

Level 5:

Targets:

Samir Chandra / Consumed Poison / Server

Pacify Herbert West / Muffin Melee / Server

Pacify Lissy Arlington / Muffin Melee / Server

Pacify Jed West / Muffin Melee / Server

Complications:

Servers)

Rude Muffin - Helen and all muffin men are now armed. (With rude rubies)

All seeing muffin - If a muffin man sees you doing something illegal, you instantly fail
Helen West / Rude Ruby / Muffin man