Escalation The Treasonous Mimicry

Eh, I wasn’t a fan. It was kinda easy and limited

0 Likes

The Treasonous Mimicry [LV3] (Team Sierra)

• Enter and leave from the main gate.
  • Bring everything that you need, don’t use anything else (except one propane tank for the target requirements).
  • Minimize distractions, and don’t cause any widespread panic at the race (no audible explosions!).
  • No guns, no interaction with cameras.
  • No non-target knockouts, except the guy with the mechanic disguise.
  • Make sure not to mess up Sierra’s day by never entering Kronstadt’s garage to knock out any of her hard-working pit crew. Oh, and make sure she wins the race.
2 Likes

Speedrun of Level 3 (1:22)

8 Likes

CHAOS_AGENT_45, Great job! I had the idea to somehow speed up the stunning Kronstadt guy, but in the end I left it as it is. I did not know that the car can be dropped by a shot, a great solution.

1 Like

This was a fun escalation, but I don’t think I’m gonna be speedrunning this one. There’s already so many good runs that I’d be copying someone if I tried to come up with a fast time.

But still, really fun escalation. Miami’s a great level, but I wish there was something for Whittleton Creek.

0 Likes

This one felt more like a contract than an escalations due to their being no complications or objectives. I always feel that if you can recreate an escalation with Contracts Mode it’s not an escalation.

Aside from that small little nitpick I really enjoyed this one. Originally started in the Kowwon garage but soon realized that the medic is actually a better starting position that requires fewer detours.

Oddly enough every time I tried to kill the Kowoon mechanic by sabotaging the gas canister and then turning off the generator so that he blows himself up, I only get three stars. Is this a bug or is there something I’m missing? Killing him with any other gas canister or propane flask works as intended.

4 Likes

It kills the mechanic that stands next to him in front of the TV. You’ll have to knock him out if you want to use this approach.

1 Like

Thanks. Never would’ve guessed that. I’ve turned off the notifications so I didn’t tell me that a non-target had died.

1 Like

Same here, I want to see some more stuff in Whittleton Creek. I really enjoy that map

0 Likes

There’s just something about it that I just love, the American suburb setting !

0 Likes

I enjoyed this one.

The Treasonous Mimicry - Level 3 (1.47)

4 Likes

14:54 Level 1
18:39 Level 2
28:02 Level 3

1 Like

Regarding killing the other mechanic, as Agent.Smith writes, although a distraction to move him away also works, you don’t have to spend time knocking him out (I didn’t).

0 Likes

nice one (adding characters)

0 Likes

nice one

adding characters

0 Likes

Retarded logic of hitman 2:

• Electrocution, not an accident

• A generator being turned on causing a gas cylinder to explode, not an accident

• a gas flask that explodes because of an incindiery catalyzer, an accident

You couldn’t make-up more retarded logic.

0 Likes

Both of these are false. Are you, in fact, the one that’s retarded?

7 Likes

As mentioned above in a reply to my post, the problem with killing the first target with the generator is that the explosion also kills another person. It counts as accident kill but you still don’t get SA due to killing a non-target.

3 Likes

I see what you did there…:laughing:

1 Like

You’re probably doing something wrong, because it definitely does.

You’re killing a non target as well.

1 Like