Everything FIFA (Football Thread)

Performance of the season so far for me from a team, absolutely outclassed Chelsea tactically, well played Poch

I’m a Chelsea fan and that was tough to watch.

Credit where it’s due though, Spurs on there day can be a match for any team.

What you reckon for the North London derby Sunday? Spurs win?

Of course! :slightly_smiling_face:

Big week for us, which started off well so far, provided can beat Inter tonight without picking up any injuries then we should go into Sunday with confidence. Always a tough one though!

Cracking win last night, well needed, big ask to beat barca at the camp nou though?

Yep, 2 outta 3 of this week’s achievements unlocked… Muahahaha!

Definitely going to be tough against Barca even if they put out a 2nd string, just gotta keep the faith.

In Sissoko we trust! :soccer: :smile:

I’m going 1-1 in the derby! haha Sissoko, what a terrible buy he was!!

Lol, he’s becoming a cult hero - motm last night… they’ll soon be erecting statues of him outside the new ground, mark my words!

Really? haha I thought most spurs fans despised him??

At first yeah, he was awful -slow, clumsy and couldn’t find a pass to save his life. But Poch has slowly worked his magic, brought him in off the wing to a more central role and he’s starting to flourish -fast becoming a fan favourite. Albeit, it’s still a bit tongue in cheek, but his work rate and effort this season is genuinely starting to win people over.

Ahhh fair play, maybe working towards getting a bit of that 30 mill price tag back, was around 30 mill wasn’t it? I tell you something Poch is something else, such a cracking coach. like I mentioned before the tactics against Chelsea were spot on! Its a shame spurs didn’t strengthen in the summer I really thought they could of done something this season.

Next season J… next season.

Funny thing is I’ve been saying that every season since I was like 5 years old lol, oh well :confused:

:rofl::rofl: Hope so fella!! Big fan of Kane

The draw for the Euro 2020 qualifiers:

Group A: England, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Kosovo.

Group B: Portugal, Ukraine, Serbia, Lithuania, Luxembourg.

Group C: Netherlands, Germany, Northern Ireland, Estonia, Belarus.

Group D: Switzerland, Denmark, Republic of Ireland, Georgia, Gibraltar.

Group E: Croatia, Wales, Slovakia, Hungary, Azerbaijan.

Group F: Spain, Sweden, Norway, Romania, Faroe Islands, Malta.

Group G: Poland, Austria, Israel, Slovenia, Macedonia, Latvia.

Group H: France, Iceland, Turkey, Albania, Moldova, Andorra.

Group I: Belgium, Russia, Scotland, Cyprus, Kazakhstan, San Marino.

Group J: Italy, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Finland, Greece, Armenia, Liechtenstein.

That’s the only relevant football news from today, as far as I know there were no significant matches played today, so nothing to talk about.

Lol Group E & Group G looks so unfair!

England with an easy group again, anyway we have a matter of the UEFA nations league to win before the Euros!!

Its coming home!!

Sounds familiar. Can’t place it though

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

How did Croatia do in the final again ? :wink:

You didnt make the final. You didn’t even get third. Lost to BELGIUM.