Explaining H2 Editions Guide

I’m making a visual guide to explain HM2’s confused editions, just mocked this up.

On the subreddit I see people confused about where to start or what to buy, and others complaining about the limited then scattered DLC info. I’m working to fix that with a simple image for people to share. Better late than never. HMU if somthing should be edited.

8 Likes

Legacy Pack isn’t purschasable, it can only be redeemed so you should add GOTY Legacy Pack.

How to obtain GOTY Legacy Pack;

• Redeem if you own H2016 Game Of The Year/Definitive Edition and or if you upgraded to Game Of The Year.
  • GOTY Legacy Pack can be bought for $20.
  • Legacy Pack can be upgraded to GOTY Legacy for $10 by buying GOTY Legacy Pack Upgrade.

GOTY Legacy Pack adds Patient Zero campaign, 3 GOTY Escalation & 3 GOTY Suits.

Other than that, it looks good. I’ll check later if I missed anything :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks man that helped alot. Didn’t know S1 legacy could not be got. I think this is aight now. I’ll drop it the next time the usual questions pop up.

3 Likes

Looking good. This is what IO should’ve done.

3 Likes

do you have a reddit account because you should post it if not I can with credit

Go for it fam. Thanks. lil name in the corner is enough credit.

Done it https://www.reddit.com/r/HiTMAN/comments/c1b3vk/hitman_editions_guide_by_points_on_hitman_forum/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

2 Likes

ooof 750x656px

nah drop that, can you host a larger version? Can export another if originals too big.

yes please do that its bad because on mobile

https://i.imgur.com/bF8V2C6.jpg<
Thanks yo. should be able to delt and a new post with this link

Hey, sorry its a fuck around, I should have posted it myself. Could you pls delt the post. I love design, and it’s actually hurting me to see it published at such low res. With that link you can make a new post without saving it to your phone or i can do it later. pls bby

I don’t care about imaginary upboats that why i was cool but…

I’ve done a new post and it’s just a link to the imgur

1 Like

Thanks for dat fam.

[spoiler]This text will be blurred[/spoiler]

This is just what we needed, well done my man! Should help users on Reddit out massively as I’d imagine there’s at least 2/3 posts everyday regarding the legacy pack or a question on editions.

1 Like

Good stuff

There’s only one or two things not-quite-right with this, Prologue is included in H2, not Legacy. So Starter pack comes with Prologue, without need for Legacy

Also Himmelstein is included in Miami Package

2 Likes

Also, I’m pretty sure the Prologue is free and acts sort of as a demo for the rest of the game. At least that’s what I got, I just upgraded to GOTY Legacy Pack and Gold Edition from there.

1 Like

Thanks peeps. updated this a bit ago and asked cake to update the link on reddit

It’s still missing the requiem pack info but, thats just a lil too i think much i think since each item unlocks differently

3 Likes

Just replace “Maimi” with “Miami”, swap Himmelstein with Maimi so it’s included above the “Miami Package” line rather than underneath, and it’s perfect!

2 Likes

Should I repost this updated version

Good spotting, done. typo fixed and swapped.

ahh wait, @KevinRudd what do you mean with above the package line.

I could flip around the tag so it’s inline with Miami and have the triangle bit hugging Himmelstien. Both ways kinda work.