"failed to fetch configuration from the hitman server"

Click on someone’s name and message them. Or via their profile.

Gamertag: HerculeLion388
Platform : x box one

Message: “récupération des informations de configuration depuis le serveur HITMAN impossible"

New members can’t send private messages.

Bonjours, j’ai le même problème
Gamertag: guiguikatakuri
Plate-forme: xbox one
Message d’erreur: récupération des information de configuration depuis le serveur hitman impossible.
Help please

Gamertag : Biridiow
Plateforme : Xbox One
Message : failed to fetch configuration from the HITMAN server

Hello, I have the same problem! =\

Gamertag: Squirrow
Platform: Xbox One X
Message: “Erro de conexão. Falha ao buscar a configuração no servidor de Hitman” (Failed to fetch configuration from the hitman server)

Thanks in advance!

Hi, are you from Brazil? Do you use NET Virtua?

@rrezende88 Hello! Yes, I am. Are you from Brazil too? I’m using NET Virtua and Google DNS.

Hi! Same problem here.

• Gamertag: The 6monster
  • PlatForm: Xbox
  • Message: in french : “récupération des informations de configuration depuis le serveur HITMAN impossible”
    (“failed to fetch configuration from the hitman server”)

Thanks!

Yes, I am! Same configuration here. I tried other DNS as well, but no success.

Stupid me

Forgive me pls :bowing_man:‍♂

Gamertag :E4gleKnight
Plateform :xbox one x
Message (French) : Échec de la connexion
Récupération des informations de configuration depuis le serveur HITMAN™ impossible.

for information i use hitman with game pass

Hi !
Same problem here ! I’m french and can’t play Hitman for the last two days on my Xbox One.
My gamertag : Caledavoon
Platform : Xbox One Fat
Message : in french : “récupération des informations de configuration depuis le serveur HITMAN impossible”
Thanks in advance for solving this problem ^^

Thanks to all of you who shared their info (and sorry that I forgot about new users not being able to PM me).

We are actively looking into the issue and are getting closer to the root cause.

Gamertag : ErisToFF08110
Platform : xbox one
Message : (French) récupération des informations de configuration depuis le serveur HITMAN impossible

Gamertag: DevilMaxime
Plateforme: Xbox One
Message: Récupération d’informations de configuration depuis le serveur HITMAN impossible

Here is a small update

We established that this is a general issue affecting XBox One Hitman players in France and Brazil, and we are still working toward identifying the cause.

We could use more information from those of you who are affected:

Do you / did you get prompted with the Privacy Policy popup before the connection error is shown ?
Especially players who deleted their local saves on the console (@rrezende88, @byro)

No, I don’t. My privacy policy was already accepted. I can try again right now.

@ioi_christianco my privacy policy is refused (I refused before to see what happens), but I can’t accept because I am unable to establish connection.