Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

Platform: Playstation / PS4
Contract name: Pretty Things
Contract ID: 2-28-0155883-74

I haven’t made one in a while but here is my first contract on the new maps! :slight_smile: Sorry I don’t have a screenshot it’s fiddly getting the picture from my PS4 to my laptop

Platform: PS4
Contract Name: Dealer’s Choice
Contract ID: 2-29-1341626-37

Someone has to do this one eventually, might as well be me. These are the 5 people you can get to follow you as the dealer to get each disguise in the main mission. To my knowledge there are only 3 others you can ask and they will all refuse. It should be a pretty easy contract to get SA and some of the targets are very easy to get even without the follow mechanic but it can be fun to find new death traps to lead them to regardless. I kept it simple with no kill methods or complications because I just wanted the focus on the follow mechanic, lead them to whatever creative kill you wish!

2 Likes

The fact people have completed this in 3 minutes is amazing to me. But then again I’ve never been much of a speed runner. Really nice contract though, I look forward to any you make in the future!!!

1 Like

Sniper Assassin: Manor Gardens

I had some cool kills lined up for this, but turns out the pools of Dartmoor do not at all hide bodies, even though the player can’t see them. So I had to replace those kills with two pretty easy ones :frowning:
Still though, worth a play

• PC: 1-28-9563837-04
  • PS4: 2-28-7677131-02 (As usual thanks to @TheContractor for recreating)
6 Likes

Dragon’s Breath
1-30-2153893-99

Details

My run: 【杀手3】自制契约:Dragon's Breath,1min01s_哔哩哔哩 (゜-゜)つロ 干杯~-bilibili

3 Likes

Here is my first H3 contract. I reused a concept of a late H2 contract that I think was my last good one but went below the radar (“IV Bagging”). Luckily the concept here is more straight forward, has more interesting twists, comes with tighter timing and requires good map and mechanics knowledge if you want to save some time.

Topple & Gobble

Dartmoor, PC: 1-28-0099087-28

The nobility mourns the death, knowing that whoever is believed to have fallen may rise again. And if it is only briefly to punish us for our deeds.
Let us raise the glass to the dead. May they be merciful to us.

(First target on balcony of Alexa Carlisle’s office, second target in front of the office in the corridor)

3 Likes

Yeah pretty decent contract. I’m sure some speedrunner could do it faster but :man_shrugging:

My approach

Start as mansion staff. Emetic Alexa. Emetic Gill’s partner. Lure Gill to the upper balcony and push him. Collect his suit. Poison syringe Betsy. Escape and pick up my paycheck :wink:

Yeah, interesting idea but a little too finicky for me. Liked that one of the weapons had to be unsilenced and it was really up to you which. Think the same concept but just people in the garage building would be cool :smile:

3 Likes

Title The Schneider Malfeasance
ID 3-29-6098034-52

Something I’m wary about with Berlin is giving players a reason not to start as the biker every time. On this one I probably could’ve left the disguise open for players to choose; it’s pretty short and the additional distance would make bikers less feasible for speedruns.

My fear in general is that the biker’s ability to go anywhere and the lack of enforcers in the club will make that the default starting location of choice if I don’t require otherwise.

1 Like

Platform Playstation/PC
A House of Cards
Contract IDs: 2-27-9949829-91(PS4/PS5)
1-27-4977290-49 (PC)

My Blood Money tribute since we have a Sheikh, a German and a shady “businessman” together again in HITMAN 3.

Here is my “Blood Money” loadout if you want inspiration…

3 Likes

Platform Playstation
Title Absolutely Absolution!
ID: 2-30-0891075-91
My Absolution tribute contract!

My “Absolution” loadout if you want inspiration…

So I wanted to try out your contract and I got sub 5! The only part that could use improvement was the whole trek from the scrap sword retrieval to the kill on the first DJ. Well done!

2 Likes

PS ID: 2-27-3018081-02

Okay so here’s a quick puzzle. It’s not a great contract but it’s just fun to try and solve. I’m sure someone will find an unintended way to do it but :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Made 2! Gotta split them up into 2 posts bc I’m a new user, sorry!

Name of contract: Rave to the Grave
Platform: PC
Contract ID: 1-29-6524728-62

3 Likes

Another one in New Haven, I level I’ve been replaying a lot thanks to those amazing Mastery unlocks…

Name of contract: The Murder House
Platform: PC
Contract ID: 1-26-6393330-62

2 Likes

Nice job, I know your Gamertag now, I was looking for Yoko. I’ve done so many of your contracts.

I’m trying to beat your score but the target that’s alone didn’t follow me far enough, goddamn it. Hang tight LOL.

4:57 :frowning:

My shocking contract in Dartmoor, precise timing took me dozens of tries

Contract:
Shocking Grave Dive
Platform: PS4

1 Like

Ultimate Chameleon
1-27-6003925-99

Details

Well, someone has to do this eventually.
The Solution: 【杀手3】自制契约:Ultimate Chameleon,1min13s_哔哩哔哩 (゜-゜)つロ 干杯~-bilibili

7 Likes

My guess is you somehow get down to the default start, via a briefcase launch glitch or something, then pass through the curtains to appear in an Ashen Suit which doesn’t count as changing disguise?

3 Likes
2 Likes

You are right! :laughing:

1 Like