Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

There won’t be any houses left after us :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svlBY_EwE7c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuzEYpt5VUU

2 Likes

Posting my submission for Sloth here as well. It’s a Sniper Contract that can also be done the “traditional” way (but that’s a lot slower). My best time so far: 1:40

PC ID: 1-28-6225967-62
Xbox ID: 3-28-2586454-02 (thanks @Viv )

3 Likes

Here’s my two featured contract submissions for sloth, altered for this thread, and with added vanity text:

3 Likes

Here is my submission for the season of sloth featured contracts:
Contract ID: 1-30-0497765-12

Platform: PC

Submitter name: Spajaren

Contract Title: AGENT LAZY: THE INITIATION

Briefing: Good evening agent. I will be your handler for this initiation mission. we here at the ICA don’t want any extra hazzel on our hands so I will be judging you based on how much of extra work you will give us here at the facility. Hopefully none at all so make sure to hit all the challenges I have set up for you.

Your targets are two of our most prestigious members bodyguards who have been working tirelessly for over six months now. Please give them a suitable excuse to “retire” from their duties.

Brief Description: 47 must take out the bodyguards of both of the targets in Chongqing by using poison, I did it with injected poison. The catch is that there are a lot of extra challenges which are there for 47 to not cause any mess for the ICA to clean up after him because they are very lazy.

1 Like

You should also post your submission in the official thread:

I’m definitely going to try these later!

1 Like

Playing through some contracts. Btw I noticed that featured contracts is finally back :+1:

1 Like

PC:1-08-0923199-27
Title:STUPID FILTER 44
Simple contract,I mark them just because they looks totally same.
If you want to play more contract like this,you can search “filter” in contract search,them you will find more than 100 similer contracts made by ERO_Daico.(He’s not in this forum)

2 Likes

Here’s my run from one of the Sloth FC submissions and I have got to say, Chongqing’s main mission might be a 2.5/5 at best, but the map itself is an absolute 5/5. This sniper spot legit feels like a separate game mode. Overall it’s such a great map for contracts. Setting up those final 3 kills felt so damn satisfying!

2 Likes

Just remade Electric Baseball for PS4…

1 Like

A View to a Kill 1:16 by @RoussJ
Really enjoying sniper contracts at the moment! Makes me wish they did more with the Sniper Assassin mode in H2 :frowning:

1 Like

Nice run! Have you tried my submission for the Season of Sloth? It’s also a sniper contract. Don’t know if anybody even bothered to recreate it for consoles.

Platform: PC
Contract name: The Pastor Didn’t Approve of This!
Contract ID: 1-03-0292588-69

3-28-7483071-02 for Xbox!

There were two Spencer Hunter’s so I went with the one that was on the right! Also, Felix was a pain to find, but that’s okay!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for recreating! Hope you enjoyed it. Yep, it’s the one on the right.

1 Like

I did and liked it. I think Hitman 3 maps are great for sniper contracts. Before this, I never got into sniper contracts. But I have no idea how some people completed your contract in 20 seconds. Before that I was quite proud of my 1:18 :laughing:

1 Like

20 seconds is insane! Would love to see a video of this. Was experimenting first with the bodyguard in the lawer’s room – he actually is visible from this starting point. But the problem: He somehow can’t be shot through the windows from there.

1 Like

Just been trying it. Struggling to work out the lure on the guy standing still outside the house otherwise I’d have it down pretty quick. I’ll keep playing around with it!!

1 Like

Proisoner

PC: 1-06-6988010-28

Don’t make this harder than it needs to be. Poison his drink in the consulate. It is a bottle of water on the reception desk, close to the toilets.
Just get the disguise and take a nap for 10-15 minutes.

Why would you hurry? Everything else is just dangerous and troublesome. Also, it is the Season Of Sloth after all.

6 Likes