Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

Alright, SA’d it using only rifle based kills

Yeah I have to say I think Alexa detracts from the contract, it was in my interest to just Sieker her and kill her in the nearest bathroom; otherwise I would’ve had to have gone through the whole mission story thing which took me up to about the 6 minute mark when I tried it the first times. Instead I got done in 3.30 and that was stumbling around not being sure the best way to exit

Fun fact, you can still drive the hearse even if it’s been blown up

But yeah from that vantage point the partnered guard is a good target; the electro girl is reasonable (That’s who I chose for mine, but my sniper point was the front of the house so different angles), lawnmower dude coupled with no KOs is decent (I think that’s the same target as mine too; I would’ve done the other guy but lawnmower dude never looks up, so you could just shoot the other guy where he stands and not have to bother hiding body); if destroying the hearse destroyed the exit then the other guard target would’ve been cool forcing you to choose between easy kill or easy-ish exit, but as it turns out it doesn’t so it’s just an easy kill :frowning:

Definitely good you didn’t mandate suit considering suit starts are ages away from sniper spot; mansion staff disguise is best for that spot (or any spot on the top two floors)

Not sure why No Bodies Found since that’s just a normal SA thing, but I guess if any noobs play the contract they’ll be forced to figure it out properly?

Also your picture there says it’s a Complication but for me it was an Optional Complication?

Overall not bad, my son

2 Likes
11 Likes

I’m going to need to replay my own contract now that my own time has been beaten by seven minutes…

1 Like

lol, that really is a subsonic rifle, guard just stood right there

I should have forced a different exit so you all have to actually come up with a kill that hide’s the maids body rather than exiting before the gardener comes back :sweat_smile:

Great run tho :+1:t4:

1 Like

Oh wow, this looked like a superior version of the Sniper Assassin mode :smiley:

While exploring Chongqing, I noticed a few NPCs had some interesting names. I made a contract out of them. See if you can guess the theme:

Platform: PC
Name: Biggus Dickus
Contract ID: 1-30-0977677-04
Description:

Some of the ICA members have really been swinging their dicks around recently. They’re total pricks, so it’s time to give them the shaft. Show them you’re the biggest dick of all.

It shouldn’t take too schlong.

We’ve given you a cover identity for this mission: “Richard Peter Johnson”.

Do you have the balls?

Don’t cock it up.

-Diana

P.S. “Penis”.

I’m really hoping for a Featured Contract with an appropriate theme to submit this one… :eggplant:

5 Likes

I chose Alexa as a target (and to use the graveyard mission story) for a few reasons:

• Virtually add 3 additional sniper targets which are the raven nests.
  • Even if I don’t think it can be unlocked in contracts mode, show how to unlock one of Dartmoor’s assassination challenges.
  • If you already know of that challenge, since she’s the only target with a mandatory sniper rifle kill condition, this hints at the correct sniping location.
  • Feature a tricky SA sniper kill if you choose that route, that requires a bit of AI manipulation so that she doesn’t get spotted while falling in the grave.
  • When she visits the graveyard, the gardener female target goes to another location which happens to be very close to shrubbery (so the contract is more dynamic).
  • Better contract thumbnail.

I knew she would be the most annoying target in the contract and that it would be faster and easier to kill her in a different way.
But I don’t mind this at all, otherwise I would have put stricter kill conditions on every other target. Either follow the story-driven intended sniper method, or find a speedrun route that bypasses waiting times. And I mean, this contract was created to be SASO’d so using a different disguise is already kind of a crutch.

You actually don’t have to fill the grave with dirt, once she falls into it she’s considered as hidden.

I was a bit disappointed as well when I noticed the escape prompt was still available. That said, I thought you had to KO the undertaker to obtain the keys (so impossible to do with the no KO complication)? Or am I mistaken?

Which also means you don’t have do wait as much for Alexa to go to the graveyard. :stuck_out_tongue:
Honestly the greenhouse start is not that far away if you unlocked the maintenance ladder shortcut.

It’s a bit redundant with the SA requirements, especially since targets normally won’t spot each other dying. I still added it to prove that the Alexa grave kill was possible to SA, and it’s also helpful for players who still don’t use the SA tracker.

It seems to be a visual glitch with H3 contracts mode, I would never force complications.

Thank you dad. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

1 Target
Explosion Accident
Any Disguise
Perfect Shooter (Optional)
1:00 Time Limit (Optional)

ID: 2-30-1565584-10

1 Like

Name of contract: Peaky Blinders

Contract ID: 2-20-5775363-54

Platform: PS4

Notice before play:

About 2 months before the release of HITMAN 3, I made the Peaky blinders contract in HITMAN 2. I decided to combine the gameplay of Russian Roulette and an idea from my old contract. All you need is a sniper rifle.

P.S. There is a mistake in the briefing, Mills must be written

3 Likes

Really fun contract, got the current high score too.

1 Like

Noooo that means I wasted a lot of time :sob:

Nah there’s a second set on the table on way to hearse, where two suited guards stand outside back door. No idea why they put it in such an easy position

That’s what I used to do years ago, but for me personally I just play my own contract SA afterward so they see on the leaderboard it’s possible; I usually don’t come across too many comments saying it’s impossible to SA or whatever (and if they do, they’re noobs lel)

1 Like

I loved this contract.

2 Likes

Sometimes you start off with an idea for one contract, and then end up making something totally different.
Title The Emrich Disturbance
ID: 3-29-2165551-52

I imagine the proper speedrun strategy makes this fairly trivial, something you could complete in under a minute. But there are a few different ways to get these two into accidents, so I’m satisfied with the creative possibilities here.

1 Like

I’m attempting to acquire the HITMAN 2 maps in HITMAN 3 (glitching on Xbox rn), but I plan on making a whole storyline through all of the maps. That’s a lot of missions but I like to explore the maps and be creative with my target spread.

2 Likes

Death Awaits
1-30-7746102-99

You have to trigger something story related to achieve all complications, so I won’t spoil the solution here. It was posted on the easter egg thread.
The target is the woman waiting for her friend.

3 Likes

I’ve been playing through the Xbox contracts posted so far over the last day or so. Here’s a video with runs for seven of them. The runs aren’t super-optimized, so probably a bit rough around the edges, and the last one was just for a laugh because I liked the idea of the triple EMP kill.

The Schneider Malfeasance – By @theBored23 (0:50)

The Mueller Contrivance - By @theBored23 (2:08)

A Flaw in Design – By @Viv (2:03)

You’re Doing A Bang Up Job. - By @TheCasualHitman (1:12)

The Fang Retribution – By @theBored23 (2:02)

The Phillips Scenario - By @theBored23 (1:03)

The Shocking Truth. – By @TheCasualHitman (3:18)

1 Like

Sniper Assassin: Laundry Roof

My first Chongqing sniper contract. Unsure if I’ll make others, I’ll definitely give them a look though.
Required exit is the laundromat roof, funnily enough. It is expected you’ll spawn at the balcony, some people may not have the mastery for that yet, otherwise it’ll just take a bit longer.

8 Likes

Sniper Man 300

Contract ID: 1-28-5573859-52
Another sniper contract in Dartmoor, but unlike Kevin Rudd’s contract, you’ll have to snipe from the main road, or use any method you want, since it’s an any/any contract.

2 Likes

Broken Glass
ID:1-28-2982449-52

Of course you can lure him to the hallway where a guard is patrolling and try to finish in time, but is there any alternative methods?

3 Likes