Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

Here’s some pointless information you don’t need to know: I made a Dartmoor Garden Show contract but I’m waiting for the lust contract submissions to open :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is embarrassing, the console versions had a bug where even though it said Any Method when I used the Hitmaps contract checker, it was actually looking for a Pistol kill for that middle lady, so no one was fulfilling the objectives :frowning:

But I’ve recreated it and it should work properly now

New IDs:

• PS: 2-28-3353326-12
  • XBOX: 3-28-9647851-37
2 Likes

Two Xbox contracts to fulfill the challenges of the same name. That said, I didn’t get credit for the challenges upon completing the contracts.

Cocoh No! 3-33-6588293-68
Danger! Danger! 3-33-8044702-68

Just a suggestion. Most people don’t like auto fail complications. Especially when it’s “do not get spotted” and “no bodies found”. Nothing gets worse than that.

4 Likes

short contract

Contract name : Bleaching Star Road

Contract ID : 1-02-9907162-29

2 Likes

Quoting the update details of fancontracts.com

2 Likes

Here’s also a google doc with all the contracts from this thread, which is cooler because:
A) More contracts
B) Created by djsojus

Please do add your contracts to fancontracts.com though!!! It goes into more detail with the contracts

4 Likes

Well, this is my first Garden Show contract, so I felt the need to make it a SONKO. 4 targets, all accidents, suit only, no knockouts.

Xbox 3-33-8638925-20
PC 1-33-9957210-89 (thanks @scoobywizard)

It’s not overly difficult as I’m struggling a little with Garden Show - virtually everyone is static except the main targets. It would be nice if some of the other NPCs were roaming as well. Also, the lack of a Greenhouse start kinda kills the flow a little.

Targets

One of the 2 security guards patrolling the left side.
The guy in the white suit in the greenhouse.
The gardener talking to the maid behind the greenhouse.
The staff member that walks near the toilets on the right hand side.

5 Likes

My first garden show contract, inspired by Season of Lust.
“Rusty” metal will not be able to suspend heavy objects.

Contract name : The Rusty Garden

Contract ID : 1-33-9531052-29

More Info

3 Likes

Going to recreate for PC, are the 2 security guards the ones on the side facing the graveyard?

2 Likes

Thanks! Yep, That’s the ones!

Contract One of Four in a little Series.

All Targets are in or near the arabian Garden and should be eliminated with any Accident. The only Complication is to not eliminate any Non-Targets.

ID: 1-33-4524882-49

Uploaded on PC

PC: 1-33-9957210-89

1 Like

Contract name : Split “D” Rose

Contract ID : 1-33-8461165-29

More Info

2 Likes

Unless it’s Colorado suit only loud shotgun only​:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

PC:Grab That Axe
1-04-5775490-27
Tip:There’s not only one axe in this map.

2 Likes

Where’s the other axe? I saw a similar contract long time back but never got the answer. You can dm me if you don’t want to post it here.

2 Likes

My run here:杀手3 自制契约 MEDIA CHECKIN SA 2MIN36S_哔哩哔哩bilibili
Very easy.Just like what the tip says.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Featured Contract : Victimize (1:37)
#1 on ps4.
Never did this in hitman 2.

Run is a little sloppy as this literally was a new route I was trying for the first time as I was going the other way around which got me #2. Funny how a little bit of a direction change can change your entire time. :grin: