Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

PC:1-24-5844770-27
Title:Golden Headshake
That’s a good contract tool.Thank you.

4 Likes

That was a great contract! But I’m amazed at how somebody (you?) finished this in under 3 minutes. I hardly can get the shotgun in this time…

2 Likes

Not me.That guy in this forum,used to be called as A1dr1ch.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Contract name : Boundary of Life and Death

Contract ID : 1-09-7084262-29

More Info

2 Likes

Thanks to the new contract tool I can finally make use of the golden Shashka. :pray:
It’s a puzzle contract I’ve been brewing for some time.

Golden Lockdown

1-12-2188881-99

Details

3 Likes

Ah damn, I was gonna make one called “The man with the Golden Gun” :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Last Bomb Standing

1-09-4939040-99

8 Likes

what the fuck, i never knew you could use the watch battery as an explosive device if you dont pick it up

5 Likes

All the wonders that are possible with the mod :star_struck:

4 Likes

One thing I learnt about Hitman through years of playing:
Shoot everything to reveal new opportunities. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not without you guys’ hardwork. Big thanks!

5 Likes

@WINNODD playing Hitman circa 2018

2 Likes

Well I still do this at times. With DOOM music playing in my head.

2 Likes

Inspired by everyone doing item specific contract, I toyed around Dubai and made the following contract on Xbox :

All For Just a Coin
Xbox
ID 3-27-3882208-77
PC
ID 1-27-9830560-22

Sheik Omar al-Ghazali is at the top of the world today, He has everything, but still wants more. Maybe he should be tempted. Maybe a single coin could be his fall. This contract was made with the intent to see the players use the RFID Triggered Explosive.

I tested at least two way to complete the contract with silent assassin rating with just the social stealth and social manipulation mechanics, no distractions, no NPC AI manipulation.

I always like to find strange way to use the RFID mechanic and I’m always a bit saddened by how forgotten it is.

If anyone with the HCCE mod could remake it properly with a RFID Triggered Explosive condition, I would appreciate it. But if not, it’s still fine. You all already inspired me and made me have a bit of fun, so I’m already good with the contract as it is.

3 Likes

Here you go pal, 1-27-9830560-22

3 Likes

Thank you @CybraxCyberspace :slight_smile:

1 Like

PC:Let The Base Kick
ID:1-08-5598769-27
You can use gun lure if you like.(I didn’t use that)

4 Likes

Contract name : Yamatsunami

Contract ID : 1-10-4591018-29

More Info

4 Likes

PC:Ducky Downer
ID:1-30-2645859-27
I get that ‘‘Ducky’‘sniper before new featured contract comes out.So I make this contract.
(you can also get that sniper by playing featured contract’‘crash and burn’’)
Edit:seems IOI fix that now…let’s try other featured contract…)

1 Like

A few contracts I have played on stream recently (apologies that you have to hear my voice if you have sound on :rofl:)

Explosive Situation by @djsojus

The Fatales & The Ties That Bind by @Viv

Mountain to Climb, Sign of the Times & Cold Blade, Hot Day by @linux_penguin

Also, new thumbnails. Yay!
I’m playing through the Envy FC submissions so may have some of them to share soon.

4 Likes