Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

That make sense.Because in real world,lunachpad can stop a dart gun.
Nice detial,IOI.

2 Likes

Contract name : The Malicious Gap

Contract ID : 1-06-3841407-29

More Info

3 Likes

I had no idea that bottom floor power box also controlled the necklace security. All this time I thought you had to use the upstairs laptop to get that effect (although I just pulled the alarm and smashed the glass anyway).

I also have no idea how you didn’t get spotted at the top of the tower keep, or climbing that hostile pipe near end :sweat_smile:

Luckily that lady in your screenshot is easy to lure away without emetics

Glad you enjoyed it, bud :’)
Was worried the fetches would start to be tedious with 5 targets. But then at the same time I wondered if I should’ve made it no disguise changes so at least two weapons would be hard to get/carry no matter where you started :thinking: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Kevin_Rudd i thought the Hackl Covert wasn’t there in contract mode? I must be losing it. I need sleep.

Yeah pretty cool feature that isn’t super known. I used it on one of my player-made elusive contracts.

I have no idea either :joy:

That was intentional tho. I quickly reacted and got off the pipe. A bit slower in getting back down and I would’ve been spotted.

Yeah you could try that too, but imo if there are 4-5 targets with all different kill conditions, then it’s more enjoyable if there aren’t any complications. You get to try various routes that way.

2 Likes

The Black Almond Murders

PC: 1-11-3810714-32

2 Likes

Contract name : On-site Maintenance Service

Contract ID : 1-06-1035702-29

More Info

2 Likes

Sniper: Main Tower

PC: 1-03-5411464-72

Just a little sniper contract.

6 Likes

Wrath · noun · retributory punishment for an offense or a crime.

47, a bunch of guards at Viñedo Yates got in to your car! They have stolen all your weapons and are parading them around like they are their own. Go get your weapons back and put them to use by eliminating the culprits.

This is going to my submission for the Wrath FC’s, An Eye For An Eye. It’s a complex contract but I feel like it has a nice flow. All starting locations are viable, but some will be more beneficial than others.

No pacifications ensures that you either get the weapons you don’t bring in from the map or from the bodies of your victims. In theory you could get away with using all silent weapons but if you want to be quick, you’re probably gonna need to be loud.

Feedback appreciated!

Targets

Luciano Davide is the sniper at the top of the rig.
Dari Udinese is one of the two guards that patrol the back fence in the vineyard.
Heriberto Romano is the guy who stands above the shrine.
Connor Baird is on the Asado floor, standing by the outer railing overlooking the dancefloor.

Targets marked in a random nonsensical order as usual :wink:

4 Likes

ID-1-02-9738830-68-PC

ID-1-02-4110958-68-PC

Contract name : Magic Carpet

Contract ID : 1-06-1124200-29

More Info

1 Like

Rubble Trouble New York,now on Xbox:3-24-5397131-69
PC version and more info here:

3 Likes
6 Likes

Contract name : Sweet Suite Suit

Contract ID : 1-08-6939745-29

More Info

4 Likes

Unforgiving pile of shit map.

That is all.

:rofl:

Contract name : The Fare Well

Contract ID : 1-28-1664751-29

More Info

5 Likes

Just played a kind of nice contract. Don’t know if the creator is on this forum: Epimetheus7. Contract ID for PC is 1-24-8154467-59
I was actually just looking for some SONKO-Contracts and stumbled upon this one. Great puzzle – bad complications. Would have been so much better with less complications. Would have skipped “Headshots only”, “Do Not Get Spotted”, “No Recordings” and “Targets only”. Headshots is just skill/luck, not spotted, no recordings and targets only is a sure thing if you want SA. Was kind of surprised it didn’t also have a time limit… (that would have made it even worse) Oh, at least they weren’t insta-fails.
Anyway here’s my score:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Contract name : Maid to Heaven

Contract ID : 1-28-2057266-29

More Info

1 Like