Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

Recreating more H2 contracts. More to come later. :slight_smile: @Franz

Showstopper Beta

(might be not cool for speedrunners)

PC: 1-01-5190354-28

Hello , welcome to Paris!

Your target is Viktor Novikov.
<insert Paragraph about contract justification>
You are required to kill him with the light rig. Good luck.

(Because of pressure from the agents’ union, no shooting or blunt-force attacks may be made on extras)

Target Locations

It is Jasper Knight duh

950 520 980 DØ2

(puzzle for fairly new players, weapon lure glitch is uncool)

PC: 1-01-8178696-28

[Initiate’s log #23]
I snuck into the organizational wing and reviewed the test parameters. These are very detailed and yet the code I found is never mentioned. Just as a broken Fialka cipher machine which is placed on the test site. Maybe the code itself is random and is meant to motivate me to examine the machine more closely
[Initiate’s log #24]
I opened the machine today. I found live ammunition and the identity of a mole. My first assignment.

Target Locations

Mechanic near the jet

The bag suits you

(timing puzzle)

PC: 1-02-4825323-28

Your modus operandi is becoming apparent to the authorities. Despite your flawless work, it will be increasingly difficult for you to continue. Be it as an unknown, new employee infiltrating the building and then disappearing, or leaving unclothed bodies behind.

How about classical infiltration? Or if you really need different clothes, bagged bodies are less suspicious if they lack their clothes.

The Weak Link

(routing contract)

PC: 1-06-0625604-28

The situation is critical. Not much is needed until one side collapses under the pressure of the other. Will it be the military? Or the people? What act will cause the spark?
The decision could make history. But does it really matter how the tinderbox is lit? Isn’t it obvious how it will end? And isn’t that what everyone is afraid of?
Maybe the act is to not act. The sane act of humanity. Which makes it obvious why you are asked. Because you are of the same kind as the people who pay you.

Target Locations

Closest redcap guard to consulate suit start, then closest red cap guard to school suit start, woman at the rooftop at the handyman start

7 Likes