Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

Literally, the hardest part of the glitch-throw method is the very short amount of time one has to release the ‘Lock-On’ key to enter the inventory. So it becomes more of a challenge of reflexes than, say, knowing how many bullets to shoot at whichever body parts to prep them for lethal food-item throws. The latter is FAR more complex, and even (actually) annoying if you kill them too soon! If you mess up with the glitch-throw (depending on whichever item you’re using) you can just pick the item back up (unless it gets destroyed upon hitting the ground - like apricots or the Redtie Kiwi).

As for my contract (this time for the Rubber Duck FCs submissions), I even explain in detail how to do it in the briefing.

Perhaps the hesitancy to accept it is due to the potential flood of complaints from people not knowing (or bothering to read) how to do it?

That’s harsh bro. :cold_sweat: But I hope that doesn’t mean not including it/them in the list of submissions because that sounds more like censoring and unfair. Not to give you any ideas since you’re usually the one that makes those lists. :sweat_smile: But I would appreciate it if you do list it… Let it stand on its own merits.

Oh well. I guess the worst that could happen is that just doesn’t get picked.

Maybe people just aren’t ready for it yet. :joy:

2 Likes