Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

So when new members who’ve been playing for a while and come to find or share contracts they’ve created click on the category - it’s right there for them to find.

5 Likes

I made a flowy, lovely Dartmoor contract! Take a looksee!

Name: Bitter Pill to Swallow
Contract ID: 3-28-1694366-02
Platform: Xbox

All targets can be found throughout the garden, hehe

My best time is 39s, hehe

My most tricky accident kill ever. Tried repeating it, but failed every time.

Contract:
Shocking Grave Dive (Dartmoor)
Platform: PS4

1 Like

Can you do this in 3:30?

Contract: Wet Battery

I get what you’re going for here, but technically there are 5 starting locations you can use. The three with either Event Staff, Event Security, or Art Crew (as what you intended). But you can also start with the suit in either the Atrium Lobby or the story starting point in the skydiving suit, since there’s a free Event Security disguise available in the map to pick up.

2 Likes

Can you poison five of the ICA agents in Berlin, as a total ghost? That means no pacifications, no kills other than targets, no getting spotted, suit only, and no disguise changes.

Platform: PC
Name: Poisoned Image
Contract ID: 1-29-2804601-04
Description:

With the release of the data files (and that snafu in South Dakota a few years ago), the ICA has been having a public image problem.

Much blame rests on Agent Montgomery & 4 members of the squad under his command. We need to eliminate them, but it has to be completely untraceable. Absolutely no blowback on the ICA.

You must be a complete ghost for this mission. No traces of any kind. Use poison. Do not harm anybody else. Do not steal anybody’s clothing. Do not leave any witnesses.

-Diana

Hint: You may find it useful to take certain items dropped by the targets.

WARNING: There’s currently a bug in the level regarding poisoning Agent Lowenthal. My intended method was to poison his food delivery (which you still have to figure out how since you can’t pacify the delivery man and take his keys), but the game doesn’t currently consider that as a Poison kill on the objectives menu. I already reported it in the Bug Report thread, so hopefully IOI fixes it. In the meantime, I also have an alternate version of this contract with “Any Method” for Agent Lowenthal under Contract ID 1-29-5990289-04. That was actually the one I made first and how I discovered the bug in Berlin.

1 Like

Short and sweet in Dartmoor
Title: The Kane Denouement
ID: 3-28-3694383-52

1 Like

I am not the type of person to call contracts challenging since this game is based around knowledge and what you know may assist you in different ways, but, yeah, I found this contract a bit challenging to SA, I’m sure I routed poorly this one but it is a rlly cool challenge imo.

Have fun.

PS: 2-30-6345162-10

2 Likes

Just posting this here as well, as it’s actually a fan made contract:

Blademaster of Sgaíl
The ancient blademasters demand blood, so 47 obliges. Slice and throw your way through this puzzle contract. For a bonus challenge, never change your starting disguise. This was a contract originally made in hitman 2 (by me also), i remade it for hitman 3 and changed it so marek would no longer require the burial dagger.

1-21-7272124-30

3 Likes

PS5

Performance review

Dispose of Dubai’s penthouse workers not performing on the job.

2-27-6280968-13

1 Like

This contract would’ve been a lot more hilarious with creating a coin trail for the two targets if the first NPC I pushed out of the window didn’t take all the coins with him when he fell. I originally had a line of 9 coins leading to the window. But regardless, I made do:

Not sure if you intended the Kalmer to be utilized for this contract, but it’s what I used:

This contract is all about getting the timing perfectly right. I got it right for the targets, but then had to wait a whole minute at the end for the train escape to show back up.

1 Like

Special Contract: WOLF IN SHEEP’S CLOTHING

Contract ID:

PC: 1-28-4075458-37

XBOX: 3-28-8884796-48

PLAYSTATION: 2-28-7800394-57

Briefing:

Title Screen:

Intel:

Challenges:

16 Likes

I really like this! Some of the complications feel like overkill, since they’re things people aiming for SA will avoid anyways, but I like that both targets allow for a variety of approaches.

So I’ve encountered something that feels like a bug in contracts mode, which made this contract easier to make than to perform.

One of these targets can walk under a falling object that already has a guard standing below it. When making this contract, I was surprised to see that the falling object only kills the moving target, and not the standing guard. But this is not the case when playing; it kills the guard standing beneath it in exactly the way you’d expect. Makes it trickier to pull off.

1 Like

Contract:
Knock Three Times
( 2 min time limit)

Platform: PC
Name: 47’s Harem Removal Service
Contract ID: 1-27-2545673-04
Description:

Sheikh Omar Al-Ghazali has grown tired of his 5 wives (who all also happen to be quintuplets). Since according to his religion, divorce would be a sin - and paying them the exorbitant alimony dictated by their prenuptial agreements an even greater sin - the sheikh has hired us to quietly dispatch with his harem.

Al-Ghazali has also paid a handsome bonus to make sure his wives’s deaths appear to be accidents to avoid any suspicion he was behind them. Don’t disappoint the sheikh, 47.

-Diana

Everything is awesome but fonts… :upside_down_face:

Neue Haas Grotesk is used everywhere in briefings, challenges and in general. It can be downloaded for free) I think Neue Haas Grotesk looks better than Arial black, but maybe you like Arial better.

2 Likes

Contract recreated on Playstation (with a cute TL;DR description):

2-28-7800394-57

1 Like

Is this the preferred place for discussing the contracts mode in general? I’m kind of surprised there haven’t been any major features added. Something like loadout restrictions and locked starting point would introduce a ton of possibilities.

Also, I’ve looked and looked but find no way to access a user’s “profile” and see all the contracts they’ve created. I’m guessing this isn’t a feature? It’s too bad because there’s some of you I want to play everything by.

1 Like