Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

Took the time to recreate one of my favorite contracts from 2, set in Miami. These targets start in opposite parts of the map, but there are ways to move them around for your benefit.

ID: 3-11-7449805-52

5 Likes

Contract name : Sniper Tournament - Championship
Contract ID : 1-26-0154359-29

2 Likes

Made two Sgail contracts. The first is was to check which guards of a bunch enter the interrogation room, the second just to annoy anyone playing it. :slight_smile:
None of them have a particular solution in mind.

Relaxed Chat

PC: 1-21-0741952-28

I love scale, but I can’t

PC: 1-21-4686207-28 — PS: 2-21-4969874-02

4 Likes

Interesting little one. The disguises were a bit of a pain to collect but the challenge of getting the propane to the targets (or vice versa :wink:) was good

On PS: 2-21-4969874-02

1 Like
2 Likes

Special Contract: THE ONE WHO SAW THE DEVIL
Contract Title

Contract ID:

PC: 1-29-5349073-37

XBOX: 3-29-6050038-48

Briefing:

Title Screen:

Intel:

Challenges:

P.S: This contract is part of my fan HITMAN universe. Check it out to know about August Lorndaz, who mentioned in the target’s BIO: Click Here

15 Likes

Platform: PC
Contract Name: Slasher Demolitions Inc.
Contract ID: 1-03-5260795-70
Location is Sapienza. SA possible. You can see my score on the leaderboard.

Dragon’s Breath Lv.2

1-30-6440396-99

Details

You are welcome to try Lv.1 as well.

My run: 【杀手3】自制契约:Dragon's Breath Lv.2,1min02s_哔哩哔哩_bilibili

My first ever puzzle contract, no idea if it’s good, but SA definitely works.

PC: 1-10-4316930-51

Accidental 47
ID: 1-26-8040601-52

Made this contract for myself because I enjoy roleplaying-esque runs that aren’t too goofy. Perhaps there are likeminded people here. It can make for a cool immersive one. The explosive meeting is really cool (optional kill condition) but so is poisoning or sniping them and so on.

Name: Immediate Promotion
Contract ID: 1-31-5720512-47
Briefing: An anonymous Herald present at the party has issued a contact to eliminate all of her immediate competition.

1 Like

First contract, short and simple :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: any feedback would be appreciated, I’m very new to contract creation :+1:

5 Likes

Not exactly where I probably should be asking this, but on Chongqing which guards are the ones that spawn after deleting the files from the core? I intend to make a contract but I’m not sure which are which.

You can tell them apart as their image in the menus will be of them wearing gear instead of a facility guard/street guard uniform. There are three iirc, and they spawn in random locations.

This was a fun contract! Here’s my run.

1 Like

Using the sedative poison to get around having to hide bodies is a fun trick that I hadn’t considered.

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m hardly an expert, but for what it’s worth, I enjoyed it. I kept thinking of different things to try out and ended up learning a few new routes around Dartmoor. :+1:

Of course, I also just like shoving people off ledges. :grin:

4 Likes
Summary

I wouldn’t go so far as to call myself an expert, but I’d like to think I know what I’m talking about :smile: overall I’d say this is a pretty decent. Since the targets are all stationary by ledges and the kill method/disguise is pre-determined then the challenge of the contract is essentially just routing around the manor in your suit.

Short and simple like you said. But it’s much better to start of simple than do the classic mistake of adding a million complications and thinking that makes a good contract :wink:

Anyways my constructive criticism would probably be (in no particular order and rather loose)

• Think if the suit only complication is necessary. You are already required to start in your suit and bring it with you to all of the kills, so having the complication there is a bit superfluous (but not necessarily wrong, just maybe a taste thing)
  • Your targets can all be pushed over the ledges instead of dumped, so perhaps a No KO complication could work. That would add more of a challenge in trying to deal with the partners of targets 2 & 3. Though it may also make it a fair bit harder to navigate the manor so you have to figure out if it’s worth the trade off
  • Perhaps pick a target that is close to a ledge but doesn’t stand right by one, so you’re required to lure them to one? Adds yet another layer of challenge on without over complicating the contract

At the end of the day it’s really a matter of taste on what you like in a contract

Sorry that got a bit long. I do think it’s a nice contract tho :green_heart: I look forward to your next one :wink:

It shows, that’s a really smooth run!

3 Likes

I never thought of that but I quite like this idea, I’ll see if I can work into something in the future :thinking: . All of your criticism was very useful, thanks a lot :slightly_smiling_face:

Very glad to hear that @ZeroGravitas also enjoyed it :+1:

2 Likes

Two Sniper Contracts at Mendoza

Contract name : 0 Pi Vine Vine
Contract ID : 1-31-5009440-29

More Info

Contract name : Meeting place
Contract ID : 1-31-5817333-29

More Info

3 Likes