Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

The only complication is hiding all bodies.

Got it! I’ll get on recreating it now, I’ll post the code shortly.

1 Like

Just realised I messed up the kill methods… I forgot to set them to any method. I’ll remake it again so I get it right.

2-29-8517398-76 is the PS4 code for the contract @TheBored23 @TheChicken Really wish I could delete the botched version but hey.

1 Like

Kappa in Dubai

1-27-9524965-99

Details

My run: 【杀手3】自制契约:Kappa in Dubai,1min14s_哔哩哔哩 (゜-゜)つロ 干杯~-bilibili

2 Likes

We are attempting to do our own set of featured contracts for release in the Season of Pride. If you wanna make one here’s the info and a link to the submission thread :purple_heart:

The prompt for this batch is WILD HUBRIS (basically a synonym for pride, just sounds cooler). The soft deadline for submitting contracts will be the end of the Season of Greed (May 9th).

7 Likes

I started as a bartender.

ID: 3-30-8022091-52
The idea for this contract was to give players a choice: you can start in the ICA facility, and only be able to smuggle in one silenced weapon (taking the other, unsilenced, from the stash in the security room), or start in a suit and have to navigate the facility suit-only. Good luck!

3 Likes

Finally did it, 1:39.

1 Like

Contract name : Purple Gradation
Contract ID : 1-31-2304497-29

More Info

1 Like

PC Contract: Banging performance.
ID: 1-31-2364847-83
The targets are 4 (yes, not 3) tango musicians.
One disguise, one method for all targets with a single complication that makes the entire thing a bit trickier. You’ll find out why as you complete the contract.

2 Likes

Interesting gameplay mechanics. Is there any other mission in the trilogy where NPCs spawn later in the level after a specific event?

The Sgail Knights spawn after killing or pacifying every regular NPC, two or three guards spawn additionally when hacking the datacore in China, Hawkes Bay as a whole.

There are some more, less strict examples where the NPC exists on the map already but out of bounds, like the two drivers in Miami.

If you like that Mendoza contract, I also made a variation of that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Contract name : Sniper Spot
Contract ID : 1-31-8827294-29

More Info

2 Likes

Nice, will check this one out!

1 Like

Contract name : Rampjaar
Contract ID : 1-31-6760442-29

More Info

Two contracts, both based on a trick I recently found. The second one is a bit harder.

Ground Flight

1-27-4381823-99

Details

Afterfall

1-30-8388141-99

Details

Two contracts in one video:

Name of contract: Anathema

Platforms and IDs
PC - 1-03-6351908-85
PS - 2-03-2486668-54

Briefing:

47 — This is Diana from Agency. We’re all happy you’re back doing business for us.

This mutual arrangement we made to rescue your friend and mentor Father Vittorio means you will have to take care of a number of mafia members residing at the Villa Borghese, where he is kept hostage in the basement.

Prime target is Giuseppe Guillani. Security is not exactly lax — plenty of guards roaming the mansion compound. However, don’t expect to free Vittorio just like that.

The Don is running a tight ship, and if alarmed he will probably kill the hostage and escape. They are used to people coming to pay respect, ransoms or bribes - but they are alerted by unusual activities, check out the map we have of the grounds.

Buena Fortuna, 47!

Post Sriptum:
Iconpleted Hitman 2: silent assassin and on emotions decided to create a line of contracts that will recreate missions from the classic part.

Update:
Another interesting classic complication by @IlikeHitman

5 Likes

Platform: PC

Contract name: REVENGE OF THE POOR 2: NO SOUP FOR YOU!

Contract ID: 1-30-7051967-06

Part 2 of my series. This is just a little fun contract. No real challenge, no complications, just stupid fun. Silent Assassin is possible (obviously). Let´s start the Leaderboard competition!

1 Like